X

That's it! No more Katana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Nice Guy
    So did ya get her digits? The Kat will bring em in but you still have to land 'em
    Uh-oh, embarrasing question ....

Comment

oh you mean you tore off the stickers like i did last year.

its funny cause i've heard people in cars next to me tell who ever is with them in the car.. " OHH thats a GSXR" lol

Here
      " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by nurider
        Originally posted by Mr Nice Guy
        So did ya get her digits? The Kat will bring em in but you still have to land 'em
        Uh-oh, embarrasing question ....
        Was there an unsuccessfull attempt or did she slip one of those "my boyfriend rides too" into the conversation. I hate it when they do that
        92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

Good for you...I too have a GSX-F....750 edition

Comment

No digits but I was invited to ride up and see her at work... which I have yet to do. Damn Army keeps me too busy. And she did slip the "My EX-boyfriend rode too". Thats a little better. We just started a bike night down here though fr sportbikes and there is a motorcycle magazine coming down to do a "model"search of girls on bikes to it. Maybe I can convince her to come down and straddle the Kat!
            Chase

Comment

good luck, can't wait for the first chick on my bike post
              thanx, chris

Comment

I get it. GSX-R = Gixxer therefore GSX-F = Gixxef. I actually thought of getting a decal of that. Or how about a decal that looks exactly like the stock gsxr one, with the Big R, but instead a big F. Hmmmm. New project!
                Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Obviously Im bored, but this is a rough draft of what I meant as a decal. I may just print this and get it scanned, theres a decal Kiosk at teh mall that could make this
                  Attached Files
                  Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Originally posted by Katana Nate
                    Or how about a decal that looks exactly like the stock gsxr one, with the Big R, but instead a big F. Hmmmm. New project!
                    They exist already in bulk... you can find them on eBay, and since the European version of the 98+ Kats were marketed under the GSXF label (they don't use the Katana label there), the stock OEM decals or emblems, depending on the year, were GSXF emblems. But, please, don't let that stop you from developing anything that your heart fancies!

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Ive been on ebay checking on all Katana parts for about 3 years, and I have never seen that or I wouldve bought it a long time ago. Im gonna go look again. I hope I find them, cyber can you post a link to some place with them. Thanks

Comment

Thats pretty unique!! Nice job. Might be something cool to sport on your helmet as well !

Comment

Yeah, MS paint is pretty cool, but I guess its already been thought of and been produced, I would love to see one. Id buy 2

Comment

I have been running GSX F decals on mine for years.
                            Ron
                            MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Katana Nate
                              Ive been on ebay checking on all Katana parts for about 3 years, and I have never seen that or I wouldve bought it a long time ago. Im gonna go look again. I hope I find them, cyber can you post a link to some place with them. Thanks
                              I saw them all through the winter, but don't see them right now.

Cheers
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Mean strk, are you talking about ones like I made above? If so where did you get them.. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X