X

That's it! No more Katana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildKat
    Thats pretty unique!! Nice job. Might be something cool to sport on your helmet as well !
    Heck, how about a GSXR paint scheme for the whole bike, with the GSXF decal?!!
    That'd pi$$ 'em off!

Comment

Originally posted by nurider
      That'd pi$$ 'em off!
      Actually that would be pretty dumb looking I think. If you wanted a bike that looks like a gixxer... why not buy a gixxer.

One of the things I like about my Kat is there arent that many in my area so it looks different. There must be a couple thousand gixxers in my area though... its all you see.
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
        Originally posted by nurider
        That'd pi$$ 'em off!
        Actually that would be pretty dumb looking I think. If you wanted a bike that looks like a gixxer... why not buy a gixxer.

One of the things I like about my Kat is there arent that many in my area so it looks different. There must be a couple thousand gixxers in my area though... its all you see.
        Whoa! It was tongue-in-cheek ..............

Comment

Working...
        X