Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The one thing i hate most about a bike is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I have ever had to wait more than a half hour or so at any shop. Of course the only time I end up in one is for state safety inspection.

Time to start learning to do your own work, or finding someone local and independent to take care of you.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Man i feel sorry for you guys man, Orion Motorsports In Tallahassee, does great quick work, I've had buddys take tires to be but on and like 1 1/2 later it was done with a quick run over of mechanical on his bike, My gf gets oil changes there, like 45 minutes. My bike is going Tuesday for rear brake pads, charging me $20 to put them on (I bought the pads already). so you guys got some crappy shops around your houses.....

If you find your self in Tallahassee and need a good shop head to Orion Motorsports on South Monroe

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
        If you DO buy one at Harbor Freight, you'll be able to do one tire then you need to buy another one to do the other. So then your in like $200+ dollars and you can't make any money back cause after you do your other tire, it will be broken
        The reason service times take so long is because dealers put off tuna's as much as they can. The Katana is NOT looked upon well in Suzuki shops, so why are they gonna work on that when they have 10 gixers to work on?
        Yes, that is exactly what I have experienced with my Kat. Nobody wants to work on it. Must be all the plastic crap in the way and the fact that it is carbureted. When I put it in the shop they NEVER call me back or give me status on the repair. I have to call call call. This is a real shame because my bike is under warranty. Now I work on it myself.

Originally posted by katanafreak93 View Post
        That is one of the advantages a female has over a male. Crack a smile, show a little cleavage and your in.
        All my cleavage is in the rear. Will that help?
        Last edited by Mopar-Man; 11-10-2008, 01:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X