No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played for about 30 miles(took the scenic way home from work)
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• oil change both bikes round the block on both to burn off spillage coaxed wife into more lessons sunday.
      shiny side up, at least when I'm not doing a barrel roll

Comment

• I got my bike up on the center stand for the first time

Comment

• All luggage parts on in. I get to commute back to NJ from Houston tomorrow. Hope I have enough time to get it all installed.

Comment

• i talked to a body shop about taking over my project.
            I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
            --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

• Put a new Micron can on 'em...he's on the dyno now at the shop :
              Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

• I haven't seen it today. I'm assuming it's still on the porch
                I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
                --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

• Hmmm.. lesse.. Oil change... sprockets... chain... battery... STARTED!... and about 75 miles
                  sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                  '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                  '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

• Installed new rack and Givi E52 trunk. Then road the be-jesus out of it. The backrest goes on tomorrow.

Comment

• Im puttin the fairings back on today. she has been naked to long now.. just gotta find some of the pop rivets that go under the headlight mine were broke.

Comment

• Rode the chit out of her!!! Did a lot of hard playing(getting out some of the "didn't make it to the rally" aggressions)
                        sigpic
                        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• today I sat on the backseat with it on the center stand so I could see what it feels like to ride b*tch.... I'll take the "front" seat thank you.
                          -2000 "750"

Comment

• good day for a flat

i rode, got a nice little hole in the tire, my brother kept rippin, til he realized i wasnt there , he came back, he left to get fix a flat, threw the fixaflat in it, got on and road to get air, the sealant was just squirting out,and it kept seeping til we got it home,i checked the tire pressure and it said 14 psi, but it got me home

Comment

• I took an hour long ride with the wife after adjusting the suspension. Setting the preload made a HUGE difference! My rear tire ate my license plate though and broke my holder. I bolted a new holder on at a better angle this time...and touched up my plate with sharpee...(cops)

I also found out that the reason my clock isn't working is a blown 10a fuse! Hooray easy fixes!
                              '01 Katana 750
                              '96 Ninja 250 (sold, but got every penny I put into it, back out!)
                              '83 Porsche 944

Comment

• Wash and a scrub.. then fixed the pulsating front brake (replaced one of the rotors...still not sure what is wrong with the rotor to cause the issue, but replacing it fixed it.. ) and then parked her till tuesday (rally ride.... woot.)

Krey
                                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                                X