What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whis weekend she is getting a new front tire

Comment

• UPS delivered the progrips, new windscreen won't be here til tuesday. M-Fers!
      sigpic
      "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• tore the bike apart to get it ready for some SS braided brake lines thanks to MOPowersports and gettin new tires on monday, pirelli sport demons then hopefully riding next week.

Comment

• Got a KOSO RX2 from my girlfriend for our anniversary. Can't wait to start wiring it up tomorrow Also paid for my powdercoating, parts should ship out tomorrow.

Comment

• Realized that she had a radial front tire and a bias-ply rear tire (courtesy of the P.O.). So I ordered her a Pirelli Diablo Strada rear from Motorcycle Superstore.

Comment

• Looked at it.....patted it..... and said..."Soon....very soon".
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• powder coating

yea im gonna start me a side business doing powder coating my dads gonna buy me all the equipment to get started nxt month.Then im gonna powder coat alot of stuff on my baby to get started.hooah

Comment

• Today I plan to get the carbs together, finally! And fire one of my 600's up!
                  (We'll see how that goes though...)
                  I invite you to church.

Comment

• got the new grips on, bar ends came off much easier than anticipated. cleaned about 2" of grime off the wheels & chain.
                    sigpic
                    "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Swapped in later model switch gear / controls, removed the tweaked fairing stay.....

Comment

• Finished installing braided stainless brake lines. Did the rear a couple of weekends ago, and got the fronts wrapped up and bled today. It was 60 deg here today, so riding season has started and I need to stop working on it!

Comment

• As of right now (Just got off work..) I am about half done re-assembling my carbs. I'll probably have the bike ready to fire up by 11:30 ish and I'll really want to crank on the throttle.. but I'll probably just get up early and wake everyone up in the morning rather than midnight... I'll keep you posted!
                          I invite you to church.

Comment

• Woke up at about 8am to go and pick up a 93 Kat with a friend, it's his first bike.

Got back into town, grabbed something to eat, and then wired up my new KOSO gauges

Comment

• Took my kat on its first quick sprint up the road! Got it yesterday, getting tags tomorrow!!
                              2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
                              2004 GSXR 600

Comment

• Covered her up due to clouds and wind and cold
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X