Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed a smoke colored windscreen

Comment

• Originally posted by EBritain View Post
      I put a Yosh System, the header was a pain to get lined up. But all in all it looks and sounds great.
      Do not think I will have to re-jet it, seems to run a lot better now anyway. Could be a little rich but a good ride will tell this weekend.
      Um , if you put on headers , yeah , you'll need to check your jetting . And they're WAY easier to line up than stock . That's the main reason I put the Yosh back on mine after the engine rebuild .
      If it runs better now (and it ain't your imagination . No offense , but it can be .....) , then you had serious issues before ....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• In the process of taking off the bent forks and tripple, making templates for fairings and just enjoying working on her
        "I was not gonna ride a fighter at first, but then my testicles, that's what we men have, told me that if I did not, they would leave. I value the relationship I have with my testicles and so proceeded to rock it fighter" - cannonball

Comment

• Getting ready

This friday me the wife and my sister are heading out to pops in arcadia oklahoma. So tonight i will be putting all my plastic back on my bike and putting my new rear passenger peg on. Cleaning the carbs on her little bike and putting a nice shine on both of them. Gee i hope there is enough daylight for all of that.
          Gravity works 100% of the time.

Comment

• Went for a nice long ride. I really need to get a right angle screwdriver, it's running a bit rich at idle but it's running better than ever before so I really, really don't want to pull the carbs again just to turn 4 screws.
            sigpic
            »Ross Wendell
            »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• For the past few days I have only been able to brush off the dust off the tires.. I have a gash in the front tire and it has a slow leak. Dot want to chance it blowing out riding!
              If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• i cursed her again.

still haven't had more than an hour of riding time on her since last September.
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Took her new shoes to the shop to be mounted tomorrow morning.
                  Still waiting on her new clothes.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                  -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• rode the dam thing, n got my valves adjusted

Comment

• Looked at it when I left the driveway in the busa and then again when I parked the busa next to it when I got home
                      sigpic
                      2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
                      2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

• Had to admit it's time to put her down................. For the season that is. With the tire, the bodywork, & custom stuff needed to be finished & started. My seasons done ..
                        If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• Finally got the front mounted I have a rolling bike again! will prep my tank for paint after work and hopefully have her running sometime over the weekend. Also ordered some more bits and pieces
                          "I was not gonna ride a fighter at first, but then my testicles, that's what we men have, told me that if I did not, they would leave. I value the relationship I have with my testicles and so proceeded to rock it fighter" - cannonball

Comment

• I listed my Kat on craigslist last night..... I hate to see her go but its time to move on I guess. My dad picked up a new harley so I am going to start riding his softtail. I am going to need the money to do some customizing the way I want it.

Comment

• I washed her

Comment

• Cleaned and lubed the chain and took a spin around the lake!
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                                Who knows what is next?
                                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                                X