Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filled my tank!
    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• Working on sanding my spare fairing to change the color of my bike.

Comment

• I rode her! Meant to work on installing the cruise control but somehow it seemed more important to roll around a bit. Still a bit chilly, especially as the sun started going down and the NJ wind is a beast but it was still better than sitting inside!
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Well yesterday i finished putting the bike back together, new battery, and rode it for the first time since buying it. Then on my way home from my buddy's garage(where my Kat is at) the engine on my daily threw a rod out the side of the block. So now i have to get my MR2 up and running, so that i have something to drive until the Kat is registered.
          91 Toyota MR2 (weekend toy/race car)
          92 Toyota Paseo(daily driver 38+MPG)
          89 Suzuki Katana 600 with a 93 engine (new daily driver/weekend toy)
          89 600 clutch and springs for sale, brand new.

Comment

• Well, not today, but this month ( March ) change Oil and oil filter, Chain, Front sprocket, toke out K&R air filter and went back to stock
            The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
            http://myspace.com/solsticio
            www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

• I dumped it in some gravel little too much speed mixed with a little too much front brake! My dumb*ss move of the season out of the way early. Oh yeah..............Hey anybody got a cheap right side pre mirror??

Comment

• Fixed my crash from 4 days ago. Put the mirror back on with 1 bolt. Glued the windshield back together and reinstalled. Glued the right fairing back together and painted. (Gorilla glue) Oh well it will do till i get new plastic, windshield, mirrors
                1992 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Took her third eye off and delivered it, with the cowl, to be painted. So she's unserviceable for the time being. ::flail::

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                  -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Added LED's to my bike just put 82 on have 96 left to go.
                    Ride within your limits. Not sombody elses.

sigpic
                    88 GSX1100F Kat

Comment

• I wiped her down, rode her, then filled her up again.
                      2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                        Took her third eye off and delivered it, with the cowl, to be painted. So she's unserviceable for the time being. ::flail::
                        Really ? Why ?
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Installed a sexy new black-smoke windshield and gave her a polish.

Comment

• looked at her sitting next to the porch wishing i had a garage to keep her out of the rain

Comment

• Originally posted by ancstalker View Post
                              Added LED's to my bike just put 82 on have 96 left to go.
                              How, Why, Where ? Pics

Comment

• got my 06 undertail in to go with the 06 tail. Now I just need the tail light and she is ready to go. Thinking about going with either the carbon fiber or the digidark trackwrap (http://www.trackwraps.com/wraps.htm) on the tail, tank, and front fender. Then rattle can the front fairings in black maybe . But before I do that I got to change the oil, spark plugs, and a couple of sprockets first.
                                Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                                MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X