No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and gold go so well together, nice looking bike.
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
      Black and gold go so well together, nice looking bike.
      Thanks... I just wish I could take it outside and ride now!
      Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Comment

• Today i installed the clutch, rebuilt carbs, painted the tank and lower fairings, adjusted the chain and lubed it. Can't wait for tomorrow.
        91 Toyota MR2 (weekend toy/race car)
        92 Toyota Paseo(daily driver 38+MPG)
        89 Suzuki Katana 600 with a 93 engine (new daily driver/weekend toy)
        89 600 clutch and springs for sale, brand new.

Comment

• New plugs, colortuned, and a few minor things.
          sigpic
          1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Today I paid $260 to get my carbs cleaned (they were full of rust) and put them back on the bike. Tried to start it with a depleted battery, then tried to bump start it down my driveway hill 8 times (complete with pushing it back up the hill), then trying to charge the battery with my pickup, because I do not have a batt tender.

Then got really ****ed off at the bike and considered selling it and just buying some golf clubs, taking my old nine iron to the house of the guy who sold me the bike and exact a little therapy. "Runs Great" my ***.

Trust no one, even people who are supposed to be your friend.
            -93 GSX600F

-74 CT70 K3

Comment

• HID

Well just got confirmation that my HID headlight kit was shipped today. $85 give or take from www.ddmtuning.com
              Will Lemke (OOMPA)

Comment

• Did you paint your gold top triple tree or did you have it powder coated or just buy it like that?

Originally posted by ctrailfreak View Post
                Cleaned it up a little better and opened the garage door to take a picture...
                -
                -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
                  Did you paint your gold top triple tree or did you have it powder coated or just buy it like that?
                  I had the wheels,bar clips,fuel door,and upper clamp all powder coated. Next week the rear brake and shifter arms get it. Ran out of powder!
                  It's Sun Gold Metallic Powder, in case you wanted to know.
                  Last edited by ctrailfreak; 03-29-2009, 01:40 PM.
                  Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Comment

• I finished installing my driving lights today .
                    Here's the switch (oil temp gauge location is only temporary , I assure you ) :

And where I mounted the lights . Clearnace looks ok . They're kinda staggered , so even if it bottoms , I don't think anything will hit . Bottom light is attached to the fender bracket , so it moves with the wheel . Top is attached to chin fairing :

Here's just the new lights :

Here's the driving lights + headlight from the front (can't remember if that's low or high ) . I'm SURE to blind oncoming traffic now .... :

Here's just the high beam (Silverstar bulb) :

And here's ALL the light I can now muster :

We are pleased . Can't WAIT to see if I can turn the night into day on the road now .....
                    Last edited by md86; 03-29-2009, 02:42 AM. Reason: Added stuff
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• rode it in the rain and messed around with the GoPro Cam on it. I add video in the Pics & Flicks

Comment

• Changed the fork oil and tweaked my new shock some more. went for a 200 mile ride. Saturday.
                        Last edited by GSXfs600; 03-29-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• pushed my bike out of garage to do the swingarm and rear wheel on the chrome project.
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• adjusted the floats, put the carbs on, made sure the engine cranked freely

discovered it has no spark (this was a few days ago)
                            93 Kat 600: Project in the works
                            96 Grand Cherokee: 288k miles and counting

Originally posted by Nero
                            today the cars are on suicide runs, tomorrow your iPhone will explode and blow your head off.

Comment

• Rode it to Costco and bought a Aroma Rice cooker! MSRP is $70. Costco got them for $30. even has fuzzy logic! Just cooked up two cups of brown rice, it came out perfect!

http://www.aroma-housewares.com/kitc.../ARC-1000.html

Comment

• Zero Gravity

Well, not today, but this week I put a Zero Gravity windshield on her. Check it out, love the look!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X