No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaced the fork oil (yic! Horrible stuff), tightened up the rear shock and topped up the rear brake reservoir.

Comment

• Originally posted by vtchopperdude View Post
      ya, I actually just got a new tire; I got a 190 Avon on eBay for $120, so not to bad if you look around; but I agree, it does look mean....

Nice Helmet! lol That does look sweet meng. Kind gives it the Drag look with the skinny up front! Im diggin the duel cans too.
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Its been raining all week!!!
        North Texas weather sucks

Comment

• Stuck with only my bike rode in the rain to work, speedo cable came loose had to screw it back on after ready riding 35 miles with no speedo

Comment

• repainted my standard exhaust,fitted a black screen and then went out to test out my new leathers

Comment

• Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
              Nice Helmet! lol That does look sweet meng. Kind gives it the Drag look with the skinny up front! Im diggin the duel cans too.
              thanks man, its been a good bike so far...and its got some pop to it, considering its only a 600
              1993 GSX600 Katana => http://rides.webshots.com/album/576565373zGVUIM
              2004 Custom chopper => http://rides.webshots.com/album/569828543jIfEOK

Comment

• Installed the rear wheel (newly powdercoated gold), installed the tank, front fender, rear tail fairing and grab bar. Cleaned and waxed chain.

Comment

• I called the owner and arranged to pay for it and have it delivered tomorrow. I am exciteeddd....

Originally posted by neil66 View Post
                  repainted my standard exhaust,fitted a black screen and then went out to test out my new leathers
                  Shouln't you "test" your leathers before you paint it?

Last edited by phroziac; 04-17-2010, 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I chopped my shovel and made a custom undertail, I reused my plate light and turn signals....cost me about 5 dollers and about 3 hrs (im slow lol) total!!
                    2000 suzuki katana gsx600f

1997 yamaha yzf-1000

2002 honda recon 250es

Comment

• Well, ...I bought it. That's whta i did to mine today. Haha.

Comment

• Got to take my first ride of the year. Long over due.

Comment

• ran from the cops today...had to split lanes like nobody's business!!!
                          1993 GSX600 Katana => http://rides.webshots.com/album/576565373zGVUIM
                          2004 Custom chopper => http://rides.webshots.com/album/569828543jIfEOK

Comment

• Originally posted by phroziac View Post
                            Well, ...I bought it. That's whta i did to mine today. Haha.
                            if that is your bike in that avatar pic, i really REALLY like the paint job!!!
                            Cover me, I'm Changing Lanes!

"Fear not death, for the sooner we die the longer we shall be immortal."

Comment

• Rode to advanced auto to get plugs for a yamaha i'm fixing up to sell! My kat 750 will probably never be for sale!
                              2005 Katana 750

Comment

• finally started it back up now that most of the rebuild is done. I actually rode it today! So I put in some gas and some seafoam, and burned off some carbon. Also took my mesh cutouts to my buddy's house and powdercoated the mesh black with high temp powder. Now I just need to JB Weld the mesh in place, install the frame sliders, and put the fairings back on.

Comment

Working...
                                X