X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Legman View Post
    Do you have pictures of the sport rack on the bike.
    PA200038__1350811266_119.224.25.158.jpg

Should be able to see it on this one, i didn't like the big rack looks stupid so I put the sport version on.

Comment

• Started preping an 02 Bandit 1200 motor to swap into mine

Comment

• Changed oil and plugs! Man what a difference a new set of plugs make! Been almost 40,000 miles since last plug change!
        99 Ford F150 4x4
        04 Mustang GT
        2010 Camaro SS
        06 GSX600F
        sigpic

Comment

• Put her up for the winter. Removed the tank and fairings to take inside for a winter project, prepping for paint in the spring.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
            Rode 2up for the first time. Not too far, only 35miles, but it was good to get the feel of a heavy loaded bike
            May not want to let HER read this part. May be taken the wrong way.
            When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

• Today I sold my kat, needed money and it needed to go. Sad to see it gone, especially sense I just got it in march and rebuilt the hell out of that bike. O well, on to bigger and better, like a 750 I guess lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by phantasm View Post
                May not want to let HER read this part. May be taken the wrong way.
                Haha, good point. Not to worry though, SHE knows the suspension is (over)due for an upgrade.
                Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Installed an alarm yesterday but I'm so stupid fixed the botton in the frame today ridding for the office I saw that melted the botton jajaj in the lunch time I'll try install in the handlebars

Comment

• I looked at its' silhouette in the shed and wished I had time/resources to get it running

Comment

• Should have my X1 tail Wednesday.
                      Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Tried to get my money back from a shady part supplier/carb rebuilder. DONOT buy parts from this guy. MOTORCYCLECARBPARTS.COM
                        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran
                        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Million its just a k&n bt im making everything my self i have a tube bender and everything so i though y buy a kit when u can save so green and build it urself
                          think yall can catch me now

Comment

• Originally posted by dumdum21 View Post
                            Million its just a k&n bt im making everything my self i have a tube bender and everything so i though y buy a kit when u can save so green and build it urself
                            Cool. After I get my swingarm stretched, Im just gonna take mine to the local exhaust shop. I'm gonna use the yoshi pipe I already have.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Bout 2 ride it at 1:30!!!
                              Live to ride...ride to live!!!

91 and 98 kat parts for sale!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                                Tried to get my money back from a shady part supplier/carb rebuilder. DONOT buy parts from this guy. MOTORCYCLECARBPARTS.COM
                                I've bought from them before and had a good experience. I don't remember the details but I delete anyone I have trouble with from my supplier list.

Maybe if you gave more details than just calling them shady...
                                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                                X