No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took more parts off todady, including rear wheel, caliper, and exhaust. Was trying to remove the front wheel but I cant get the calipers loose...
    sigpic

Comment

• Scrubbed in my new tyre during the early hours of this morning. Turned the discs black!

Originally posted by beatup86 View Post
      replaced my battery and started it, lol, now i have smoke coming from the right side of my bike.
      What happened?
      Last edited by ratrider; 10-11-2012, 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      sigpic

Comment

• Signed mine over to State Farm Ins...... (was rear ended and needless to say $8,925 worth of damage totalled it).
        I'll be taking four wheels for at least the next 10 years (I have two daughters ages 13 and 10-- they don't need to grow up withought a dad)
        Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

• Today I sprayed the frame with primer and did the integrated tail light mod. Still cant get the front calipers off. Same for the rear shock and swing arm. Cant get em off. Any help?
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

• to get my front calipers off i had to take out the brake pads to get em off, but my brother in-law could do it without doing that.
            Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
            True story

Comment

• Spark plugs, tune up, pach and repack exhaust..
              "Oh I will tag you back !!"

Comment

• Completed my version of the poor man's ignition advance mod ...

Comment

• Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
                  Completed my version of the poor man's ignition advance mod ...

How much advance did you hog out on that divot?

The IA mod is something I want to do while I'm rebuilding the bike this winter.
                  Last edited by Christ; 10-12-2012, 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• deleted the clutch switch(it broke),unlocked the motor, did a oil change and plugs, and started my kahhhhht for the first time ooooooooooooyea
                    A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY

Comment

• Bought her a stand for the front!!! I can start the wheel polishing now!!!
                      Live to ride...ride to live!!!

91 and 98 kat parts for sale!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christ View Post
                        How much advance did you hog out on that divot?
                        By my calculations - about 3.5 - 4*.

Comment

• Put a new flasher on for the led lights to work!! Did sum more polishing!!

Comment

• Ordered a new kickstand and springs. Happy to have figured out the problem. =D

Comment

• More polishing!!!

Comment

• searched the net for a new brake lever and passenger foot peg since the bike was knocked over by my OTHER cruiser bike (think it was jealous) while sitting in the driveway.
                                "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

Working...
                                X