No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold the PRE - my faithful companion and riding teacher for the last 5+ years. It is now a project for a new owner. Long live the POST.

Comment

• i rode mine to work at last

Comment

• I installed New reverse indiglow gauges, fresh tune up, New tires front and with a 160 in the rear, hids looks amazing, almost done with my mods ride it everyday to work on base, everyone love my kat looks even better every day lol. Now on Friday I'm buying either a d&d or yoshimura to replace my wyleico exhaust that don't sound bad but i want a better exhaust pics are comming up soon.

Comment

• Looked for the flasher relay but promptly gave up cos it was raining, decided on hand signals!
          sigpic

Comment

• Put some insurance on it. Got tired of looking out for cops and dreading a heavy ticket for no insurance.
            --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
            --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• Sold It! Workin on getn the old one back! A 95 GSXR 750 in the mean time

Comment

• Changed Oil Lubrax 20w50 - API.SL and oil filter Fram
                Let's ride more 2500 Km

Comment

• Rode to work in rain... Didn't have a choice the cage broke...
                  1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                  1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                  Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• started knocking

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckie29 View Post
                      Rode to work in rain... Didn't have a choice the cage broke...
                      It's not so bad... when I took off the other day it was pouring out. Just ride faster. You'll dry. :P
                      Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ChandlerW View Post
                          Put some insurance on it. Got tired of looking out for cops and dreading a heavy ticket for no insurance.
                          i already got a hudge ticket for that, no license, insurance or regristration. about a little under 1k
                          Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
                          True story

Comment

• Originally posted by dorkduf7 View Post
                            i already got a hudge ticket for that, no license, insurance or regristration. about a little under 1k
                            You got lucky. In PA they can charge you something like $1800, suspend your license, and depending on the circumstances and additional charges, you can spend time in jail for not maintaining financial responsibility.
                            Disclaimer: If what I say seems condescending to you, it's probably not. I don't know (or care) if someone already knows something I'm saying, because for every person that does know, 100 lurkers may not. No offense is intended, but feel free to take it.

2001 Katana 750 'fighter build in progress

Comment

• Put oil back in her and drove around for a min. God I miss the sound she makes but also put her up for sale too see what happens if she don't find a more covering home this winter its a full blown rebuild.

Comment

• Finally got her back today after getting a new clutch and rear tire installed, fresh oil and a carb cleaning. Had enough time to run her around the neighborhood. Guy that did the work offered to buy it saying it was so clean inside after taking her apart. Made me smile. Guess I had to expect some repair to a $1400 bike lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X