No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start on making my own street fighter body panel's today. lot's of work to do but all will turn out great.

Comment

• Spent time with it in the garage. Slowly it's coming together. I'm enjoying putting the puzzle together.

Cheers, canuk_guy

Comment

• Ordered a new set of tyres this afternoon. Front and back PR2's (120/70front-160/60rear). Hope to put them on sometime next week.
        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Picked up my PR3's, My ZG Touring Windscreen, and got everything ready to go to the shop for Monday. Next week is going to be a good week!
          2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
          - Aaron

Comment

• Well, I repainted the bike in between bouts of my wife nagging about spending too much time with my "second wife" (the bike).

Comment

• Put my tail section back on tonight after some heavy duty trimming of the shovel.

Also made my very own new Pulse Generator Cover Gasket cause the last one was leaking and VERY worn out.
              - Aaron

Comment

• Spent yesterday putting a towbar(I think you call it a hitch?) on my car, but also, my set of replacement foot pegs arrived so changed the rear set to aluminium, looks nice and neat.
                I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• Working on the clear coat today. Will be wetsanding today and tomorrow.

Comment

• Purchased my LED's and LED Flasher unit today.

Hope I ordered everything correctly haha
                    - Aaron

Comment

• Put in a 12V power outlet on my pre so I can charge and run my iPhone/GPS on the run.
                      "Life is hard partner, but it's harder when your stupid"

Comment

• Ordered a new battery for it. Decided to go with the 230 CCA. A little overkill but hopefully it won't die as fast as the POS that I bought 4 months ago. Also got me some Mobil 1 20w-50 for better heat protection. 113 avergare for the next few days here. Tons o fun!!

Comment

• Went on a fourty mile cruise in the 96 degree heat to try out my new Scorpion mesh jacket. Happy to report it was a worthwhile purchase. Very comfortable and barely broke a[ sweat. Also hit the 33,333.3 mile mark

Comment

• Project fender eliminator / exhaust upgrade Completed

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
                            From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
                            Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.
                            !!Never Doubt an Engineer!!
                            BMW 335 XI S.O.- Suzuki Katana 600
                            ! life is good !

Comment

• went on some demon runs with some guys that ride 1000's. Smoked some cuz they didn't know how to ride and some just flat out buzzed me going crazy fast. I think my chain is dead and needs replacement. Links are not going back to their normal spots and seem to be bunching up. Not too bad, but its time for replacement. Waiting on my exhaust to get in so I can install it and got new shorty gloves on the way! Ride Safe!
                              - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Generator Cover should be in today along with my new Brake & Clutch Levers.
                                The Mrs's will be painting the fairings tonight. Cant wait to see the finished product.
                                05 GSX 600F My Work In Progress!

Comment

Working...
                                X