Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ you can just go an F yerself

Snowed here... for the 3rd day in a row

Comment

• Don't worry Ed spring will be here before you know it.
      I'm not lost!. I know where I am, I just don't know where I'm going.

Comment

• Installed the heated grips,wet sanded the paint,buffed her back to a pretty shine and left her naked for the night so I can start cleaning up the motor.

Comment

• Road it about 100 miles and stopped at a Bar-B-Que joint for dinner.
          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
          90 GSXR 750/1216
          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
          sigpic

Comment

• Got the HID system in! Looks great, works great, is great!

No glare and a nice cut off!

Comment

• ^^^ Looks good!
              02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
              90 GSXR 750/1216
              96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
              87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
              sigpic

Comment

• I added on black spike bar-ends,added 2 wellnuts I was missing for my windscreen,and 6 sharp black spikes to replace all the windscreen bolts.....looks alot better!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

• Just a wash and wax followed by a 4 hour run through the mountains with an R1 and a VFR followed by another quick wash.

Originally posted by neoshifter View Post
                  I added on black spike bar-ends,added 2 wellnuts I was missing for my windscreen,and 6 sharp black spikes to replace all the windscreen bolts.....looks alot better!!
                  Got the screen bolts on mine too, they look sick.
                  Last edited by Robgsxf750; 01-11-2009, 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• i actually bled and replaced the brake fluids on my kat
                    i changed the O rings on all 4 intake "boots" between carbs and head
                    i jetted the carbs
                    i changed oil and filter
                    i lowered the front end 3/4"
                    i lubed the chain
                    i lubed the throttle and clutch cables

and cleaned her up a bit
                    97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                    94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

• I look at her.
                      Then I went to the store to get her some cleaning supples.
                      I promised tomorrow I will give her a bath.
                      2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• installed my speakers/amp/switch and waiting for my LED's to start playing with the idea of adding green lights to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JIB View Post
                          I put together my shopping list for my trip to iron pony.

ctrail - nice job on the seat.
                          Thanks... It took 2 takes to make it perfect. The first time I used too thick Vinyl and it wouldn't stretch enough! Second attempt went like a charm. I just put the Vinyl in the dryer for 15 minutes and it went on painless after that!

Originally posted by GSXfs600 View Post
                          Got the HID system in! Looks great, works great, is great!

No glare and a nice cut off!
                          What did you pay and where did you get the Hid kit, if you don't mind me asking?
                          Last edited by ctrailfreak; 01-11-2009, 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrailfreak View Post
                            Thanks... It took 2 takes to make it perfect. The first time I used too thick Vinyl and it wouldn't stretch enough! Second attempt went like a charm. I just put the Vinyl in the dryer for 15 minutes and it went on painless after that!

What did you pay and where did you get the Hid kit, if you don't mind me asking?
                            It's all here!

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92201

Comment

• was 47 yesterday so took her out of the garage, fired right up, took her for a ride.. parked it back in the garage til it's above 40 again... what's the stock tire size for the front and rear?? i need new tires and i'm kinda not wanting to go out and uncover it again just to check the sizes. where is the cheapest place for tires?? not gonna be raced at all or anything, just to drive occasionally in the summer
                              my garage:
                              96 Kat 750, stage 1 jet, 4-1 w/ slip-on, led's all around, 10000k HID headlight, 42t rear sprocket
                              03 Audi A4...SOLD, 1.8t quattro, APR stage 2, 18's, eyelids, rear lip spoiler, 3" tp, apr sport catback, apr BOV, 380cc injectors, 250hp, 300lb/ft...
                              97 Isuzu Rodeo, tint, stereo, tow hitch.. nuff said...

find me on facebook.. [email protected]

Comment

• Ordered new polished bar ends from Cheriff and bought some plugs for her off eBay.
                                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X