X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by waveman View Post
    I installed my new carbon fiber instrument panel surround that I got from fiber lite UK.....looks sweet
    link and picture man?
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Took the 750 out for a righeous test ride- what a rush....

Comment

• Just got back from ROCK'N 2 Wheels hit 67 in Pa. today Awsome!

Comment

• 70 here in KY. Went for a two hour ride.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Got it dirty from riding!!!!
            sigpic

RIP CP
            50th Anniv R6
            95 Katana 600
            http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• 65 and raining. didnt do chit

Comment

• put framesliders on that i got from ontariokatana
                joey b.

Comment

• i haven't been doing anything for the past week unless i had passengers, or work.... (sometimes my boss asks me to go pick up food, and i eat for free) so i have had the bike in the garage for a week ... but I'm having a custom gauge bracket made up. and im soon to start rattle canning every thing black.....i.e. 94 gsxr 750, forks, wheels, triple clamps. and before school starts again ill have a fender chop, new turns ,new headlight, new to me front end.
                  Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                  Tony
                  94 Katana 600

Comment

• Ordered the new plastic for the right side after my little mishap this summer. Unfortunately, someone did not put up a sign that they removed the asphalt in a turn.

Comment

• ordered new!!!!! dude you could perfectly re-paint that for like $300 absolute tops. hell i could have a few people on here do it for $10 a case of beer and the cost of paint ($100)

Comment

• I wish mine was in that condition.. It slid for a long way and now has gashes on all the fairings...
                        I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
                        --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

• I stood in my garage and looked at my bike for a few min. Contemplating wether it would be worth having to re-winterize it for 5 freezing minutes of riding.

Comment

• Depends on what your winterizing list includes ...... Mine's usually cleaning the chain REALLY well , Stabil in the tank , and popping it up on the centerstand .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                              ordered new!!!!! dude you could perfectly re-paint that for like $300 absolute tops. hell i could have a few people on here do it for $10 a case of beer and the cost of paint ($100)
                              What you can't see, the scratches, well the groves are almost all the way through the plastic.The lower plastic is also cracked. New and painted was $450 shipped compared to repair price of $350to$400. Plus now I have plastics for the track.

Comment

• i took mine apart for paint

Comment

Working...
                                X