No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of messing around with the (evil) clutch safety switch, follow the wires from it, down under the tank. You'll find the bullet connectors where they connect to the main wiring harness. Unplug them, connect the main harness connectors to each other, fling the (evil) clutch safety switch in the nearest trash receptacle and rejoice!
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• blue rim tape from eBay, the design looks flawless. Also rode up for the first time with some dude from Chicagolandsportbikes website. Cool ride but I have to say, for myself being a rider for a month, I at LEAST know how to lead a group more than he does. He would change lanes and then not give me enough room and have the car behind him close the gap. BOGUS! Plus he rode like a grandma, since I followed, I had too many people on my butt. I probably won't be riding with him again.
      - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Finally rode her 100% legally

Comment

• Originally posted by djdaredevil View Post
          Finally rode her 100% legally
          Best feeling in the world huh!

Put tag relocator and lites on. Fixed leaky turn signal and put a few more miles on it!
          Last edited by stretched600; 05-11-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• put a ducati rear end on it!
            also how does a turn signal leak im lost lol
            Last edited by blitz2190; 05-12-2012, 08:03 AM.
            never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
            Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
            confused katana build

Comment

• Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
              Best feeling in the world huh!
              Its definitely right up there. it will probably feel better today when I can put some real miles on her

Comment

• watched her get rained on. Didn't think it would rain this morning. What do you guys say about having your bike rained on? Are there any "waterproof" covers I can purchase? Unfortunately I don't have the royalty of being able to park my SuzieK in the garage all the time since my brothers bike is in there and my pops' car is there too.
                - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Went riding to the beach yesterday, while on ocean drive in south beach my clutch cable started shearing, was able to make it to my wife's jobs on 2 strands, then snap ate the other 2 strands, had to walk the bike 3 miles home, today i took all the fairings off, replaced the clutch cable, noticed the clutch wasn't engaging so did some solid work to the sprocket cover and clutch mech and screw and finally it works like a dream, and ill be going riding later this afternoon and waste some gas and tires whish i had taken pictures to post. Iv noticed no one has picture of the sprocket cover and the assembly behind it. Keep riding!!!!!
                  MEET SUZI, SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL REAR END!! THATS ALL YOU'LL BE SEEING OF HER!!!!

Comment

• I changed the odometer by 400 miles...lol
                    "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Rode her hard today with the boyz to Newport RI FUN FUN
                      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• Originally posted by waveman View Post
                        Rode her hard today with the boyz to Newport RI FUN FUN
                        Im down that way all the time for school in east greenwich and stay around billerica ma
                        never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
                        Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
                        confused katana build

Comment

• Steve and I installed a new chain and sprockets, and replaced my front tire with a brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

I gotta go beat it up some more tomorrow

See My Garage for mods...
                          T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                          Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• Adjusted my chain and took the wife out on a nice ride with some friends!

Originally posted by blitz2190 View Post
                            how does a turn signal leak im lost lol
                            Rear blinker for the left kept stop workn. A dif prob each time so i redid it all and good to go now
                            Last edited by stretched600; 05-12-2012, 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Changed the oil, oil filter, removed the fairings to inspect the clutch cable, adjusted the clutch and rode her for the first time all of 0.7 miles! (in my apt. parking lot!)

Comment

• Finally ordered some new tires after hitting the wear bars almost 2 months ago

Comment

Working...
                                X