No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I slapped that b**** on her a** as I walked out of the garage headed to work.
    The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• lol!! I humped mine!!
      With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
      The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
      To the bang bang boogie
      Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

• Catcha, where did you get your duffel bags?
        Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• found a spot in the garage to put it where the dumb *** dog wont **** all over it... i put my sacraficial dirtbike in front of the kat to block the dog from gettin his stuff all over her.. the dirt bike tires look like someone keeps dumping acid on the tires.. dumb dog...
          my garage:
          96 Kat 750, stage 1 jet, 4-1 w/ slip-on, led's all around, 10000k HID headlight, 42t rear sprocket
          03 Audi A4...SOLD, 1.8t quattro, APR stage 2, 18's, eyelids, rear lip spoiler, 3" tp, apr sport catback, apr BOV, 380cc injectors, 250hp, 300lb/ft...
          97 Isuzu Rodeo, tint, stereo, tow hitch.. nuff said...

find me on facebook.. [email protected]

Comment

• Looked at it again on my way up my porch. Might ride it in the next couple days. Supposed to be in the 70's until Sunday. Also been thinking about selling it. Don't know yet, though.
            02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
            90 GSXR 750/1216
            96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
            87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
            sigpic

Comment

• Almost finished it! Just a few more things and I'll have it where I like it.

Comment

• ^^^Lookin' good!
                02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                90 GSXR 750/1216
                96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                sigpic

Comment

• Fixed the kickstand. Took a short ride to test it out.

Comment

• i fixed my front brake lever and changed my oil, lookin to ride this week if im not still sick

Comment

• Cabin Fever

Had the Kat all cleaned up and put away for winter. It hit 40 today and I put the battery in and got her fired up after trying awhile. Went for a nice ride. Its to be 60 here on Saturday so I think I'm going to do some more riding. Hated to get her out in the salt and shale but I can't help it I have the winter cabin fever lol. No better medicine than a good romp on the rocket.

Comment

• Rode it, when i get home form work comes forward controls HOORA!!!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Screwed it!! Well I took the seat off of lil momma to get all the mud from under her yesterday... ewwwww and forgot to put the seat back on. So this morning before work... I screwed her...seat back on that is!! girl on girl action!!!
                          With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                          The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                          To the bang bang boogie
                          Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

• sat on it and made some revrev sounds, gave it a hug and a 24 hr trickle charge to keep it lively.
                            '06 Katana 750

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me!

Comment

• nothing to my bike today but I did get in the garage and did some stuff to the mreedohio project!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• I installed my new carbon fiber instrument panel surround that I got from fiber lite UK.....looks sweet
                                sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
                                X