No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I moved it out of the way so I could get my Savage out of the shed and go for a ride. Maybe after Christmas I'll be able to afford a new tire for the Kat so I can ride it.
    I'm not lost!. I know where I am, I just don't know where I'm going.

Comment

• Jump started BigKat and rode about 20 miles to lunch during the day which was just what I needed.
      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Changed the oil and took off the plastics to make shur everything was straight...was a used bike
        99 Katana 600-Sold
        2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600-my new baby

Comment

• I took mine apart and installed a new cam chain tensioner, Got it all back together and the chain noise is still there. Not as bad, but still there. Next I guess is the cam chain and new front fairings and some new paint.

I also installed a new clutch and brake lever. Got some carbon looking levers off ebay for $14.00 and they look much better than the stock levers did. Repaired my seat cowl as the metal latch in back broke off. Didn't want my custom cowl falling off the back of the bike this spring.
          Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Comment

• got my zero gravity windscreen on her. sleek and sexy dark smoke.
            joey b.

Comment

• Painted it yesterday - reassembling tonight!
              Originally posted by katanawarrior
              I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

• I looked at her sitting in the garage and reconnected the battery tender
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Fired up and went for a (very cold) ride.

Comment

• I looked at it.....sighed...... and wished for Spring.
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                      I looked at it.....sighed...... and wished for Spring.
                      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                      sigpic

Comment

• LOST MY DAMN KEY!!!

Getting her put back together after paint, I'm all excited and tomorrow is supposed to be our last day of 60 degree weather... but my 2 year old lost my key. I'm going nuts here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                          LOST MY DAMN KEY!!!

Getting her put back together after paint, I'm all excited and tomorrow is supposed to be our last day of 60 degree weather... but my 2 year old lost my key. I'm going nuts here....

The problem is that they know exactly where it is. You just need to find a way to convince them to give you that info.

Comment

• Originally posted by JIB View Post
                            The problem is that they know exactly where it is. You just need to find a way to convince them to give you that info.
                            Good call.

Comment

• Waved to it as I drove off in my cage. Too friggin cold to ride today 26F
                              Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

• Rode up the street and back. Figures it's finally warm and I dont have plates on it...
                                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X