No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought lower fairings, piece by piece I'll get it fixed up. Riding weather is coming up fast

Comment

• received in the mail: speedbleeders, ignition advancer (from cp), still waiting on the HEL brakelines from HS2020.

Comment

• Rode it to and from work, man it was nice out

Comment

• I started the list of things I need for my newly acquired Kat!
          93 Kat 600: Project in the works
          96 Grand Cherokee: 288k miles and counting

Originally posted by Nero
          today the cars are on suicide runs, tomorrow your iPhone will explode and blow your head off.

Comment

• Woke it up from its winter hibernation and went for a nice ride
            Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

• i hooked up my two bros can up and extended the swing arm. and cut the shovel off the bike. i also got new turn signals so i am ready for good weather. besides the kat i worked on my triumph and started to get it ready for some paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                rode it to play basketball yesterday and rode it to work today ......... 65-70 and mostly sunny ..... yum, yum, yum
                On the way home one of these "tuner car" guys tried to run out on me on the way home, so I dropped back into 3rd and wasted him coming up thru 3rd, 4th, and 5th .......... That felt really good, too .
                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Cut off and drilled out the bolts in the chain adjusters, cut new lengths from threaded stock, and preped to be welded back together and painted.

Going with acorn nut ends that will now be flush with the end plates outside.

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Removed front fairings, head light, gauge cluster. Flipped and shortened handle bars. Bought most of the stuff ill need to make a new gauge cluster and headlight bracket once my lights get here...

Comment

• Got it running after 7 years under a blanket. Who knew the sidestand switch played such an integral part? I had to jumper it in spite of having the bike in neutral and clutch in...a strange 2 hours with a multimeter. Now for new tires, choke cable, chain and fairing work...

Comment

• Originally posted by naskie18 View Post
                        Woke it up from its winter hibernation and went for a nice ride
                        and I got my 03 tail. Now all I need to do is to order the tail light and to Paint her!
                        Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                        MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nothing
                          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                          Current Bikes:
                          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

• Ordered a new corbin seat from Cyber.
                            Blackdog
                            DRz-400e plated
                            Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

• repainted , getting corbin recovered and going to hit up CP 4 a advancer.Will post pic when done and might get some stickers from Dan
                              When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

• New CF look mirrors

I finally got rid of them stock heavy elephant ears.
                                The new ones flow with the EX windscreen MUCH better.
                                a lil harder to see out of but i don't care...

I even made a block off plates for them....
                                Last edited by hardlydangerous; 02-11-2009, 12:21 PM.
                                98 GSX750F
                                95 Honda VT600 vlx
                                08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
                                X