X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spyderturbo007 View Post
    I rode her on the street for the first time yesterday. We stayed on the back roads and tried to only make right hand turns. I have to say that even though I was scared out of my skull, it was an experience like no other. Except maybe that day I went skydiving.

I'm finding that I have problems with a couple things. Not being able to take turns properly when starting from a stopped position, for example making a right turn onto another street. If I'm moving going into the turn I do fine. If I'm turning from a stop sign I have issues. The other thing I keep forgetting is to turn off my freakin' turn signal. When I do remember to turn if off, I keep hitting the horn.
    best video you'll see http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptCras.../7/1gzAgCSfnQM
    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
    2004 marauder 800

Comment

• learned and executed a proper center stand mounting
      2001 GSX600F

Comment

• That sounds vaguely obscene.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          That sounds vaguely obscene.
          2001 GSX600F

Comment

• Full rebuild on the carbs with a dip and sync....god I love the way she is running right now..
            "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• New EBC pads all around! WOOT!

Comment

• built my new headlight mount... and also got the TAG on it finally... can we say STREET LEGAL FINALLY!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!
                1995 Katana 600 Street Fighter, Daily driver. -TOTALLED
                2006 Honda CBR 1000rr stretched 10" -TOTALLED
                1972 Kawasaki H2 Triple, New Play Toy...

Comment

• wash and wax

Comment

• Do you suppose you could have found time to pull up your pants? Man, that avatar gives me the willies!
                    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• I bet you T-Mod can custom port even that suspension...lol
                      "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Originally posted by 95 katana View Post
                        built my new headlight mount... and also got the TAG on it finally... can we say STREET LEGAL FINALLY!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!

+1 I also was able to get to the dmv and transfer the title / register a tag, woooot
                        2001 GSX600F

Comment

• deep cleaned and lubed the chain. adjusted the slack in chain and aligned tire. adjusted clutch and checked tire pressures.
                          "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                          1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                          2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Almost had a heart attack. Dropped my Kat this morning while stopped. Luckily only the pipe touched the ground, and where it did touch the ground, it was laying on some sand. PHEWPH!
                            2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                            - Aaron

Comment

• Drained the oil on my GSX600F then removed and replaced the shaft seal behind the small drive sprocket. Tonight will remove the gas tank and carbs to set up for the next few steps that need to be done.
                              Will R. Everett,WA

"I am not in a hurry to die....just to live before I die" ---Me

Comment

• Aaron- dropped mine last Fri, it sux!
                                Since i missed this post yesterday I will post what I did last night. New brake and clutch levers. Went to replace my neutral safety switch until i realized the clowns at cycle nation ordered me the wrong one. Wtf? Now I gotta go back up there talk to the idiots behind the counter that think bc I am a girl i have no idea what talking ab.....hooray :0(
                                For my little angel.....
                                sigpic
                                ~Erin
                                "Loyal to those Loyal to me"

Comment

Working...
                                X