No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ran it for 15 minutes in the garage (door open) to keep it running nice.
    planning a fart around town trip tomorrow first trip over a couple of miles since my knee surgery.

Comment

• Finished wetsanding the last piece on the new paint job. Hoping my parts from Ron Ayers arrive tomorrow so I can finish reassembly and get it on the road for the holiday!
      1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

• Got new front and rear sprockets, rear wheel bearing kit, and a blue chain put on. I was at 19,000 miles on the originals.

Comment

• I just bought a clutch cable and actuator

Comment

• Painted the fighter

Comment

• worked thru and tucked most of the wiring and best as possible, went on a major depaint/cleaning spree (was sprayed flat black with the fairings on the bike.....) mirror polished the grab bar, brake foot lever and part of the triple tree clamp, still waiting for new rubber, and then onto figuring out the carbs. yaaaaay. -__________- overall coming along nicely.

Comment

• Ordered New 750 Decals, A Black Smoked Windscreen (Thats REALLY gonna Make My Bike Look Nice, The Clear One Throws The WHOLE Bike Off), Matching Tire Stripes, A GSFX Decal and a Stereo Ampilifier Kit... Yea I Cant Wait Til The Neighborhood Sees The ONLY Sportbike In The Town With The Radio Blastin >...All On Ebay, $55 for the Decals and Windscreen, $120 For The Amplifier/Speaker Kit...I Got A 60GB Ipod Jus Waitin To Get Hooked Up....Next Steps Are Gonna B Mesh For The Fairings, A Gold Chain, And A Low Profile Seat Cowl...O Yea Prolly Gonna Have To Figure Out How To Get Sum Stock Rear Turn Signals attached to my License Plate, Or A Integrated Taillight, Got 4 LED Signals On Each Side But On Sunny Days U Cant See Them For ****
                Last edited by ChrisNY716; 05-28-2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: More Info

Comment

• Got my 17" wheel conversion installed! Still bleeding the front brakes but I'll have a long write-up to post as soon as I get that air bubble out of there.
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• watched it look beautiful in my garage, going to adjust the headlights tomorrow...

Comment

• (Yesterday)....new brake fluid both ends, new oil, new filter, new air filter, new plugs, adjust chain, carbs synced, cables lubed, chain lubed, chain adjusted, All panels polished and waxed, wheels cleaned and waxed. Full tank of premium. Now, if only the rain would go away!!

Comment

• Started mine today! Only firing on 2 cylinders though....

Comment

• Eliminated the fender... Took off the center stand, tried running it with the muffler off! (SO LOUD) My ears are still ringing.
                          1999 600 Katana
                          sigpic

Comment

• Well got bored so I tried something to see how I want to paint it.
                            Attached Files
                            1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                            1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                            Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• Today I rode my bike for the first time since like october or something!

Did a ton of work today, see link in sig for pics.

Comment

• Went for a good long ride, happy I made it back to the gas station. Not good when you open the cap and the bottom of the tank is dry lol.
                                1992- project katfighter
                                2005- GSXR750
                                2001- TL1000R
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                                www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                                KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                                KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
                                X