No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumped my pre on the way to work. luckily i was able to keep it upright until i hit dirt and the dirt was loose packed with little gravel. broke left mirror. jacket didn't even get scuffed. if anyone has one available (left mirror) in the PNW send me a message.

[email protected]

Comment

• spent a bit of time fileing and sanding the throttle plastic to fit the blue anodised grips I bought, and snapped a bolt in the bar end so I drilled it out only to find I havent got the tap to fit, been borrowed permanently got to go get a new one tomorrow! grrr

Comment

• Drove it to work today at 5am and an owl flew along side me for about 50meters. Great feeling that was.
        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Moved it over a lil to get my truck out to haul trash

Comment

• I received my new contimotions today and get to mount them with my new harbor freight balance and bead breaker this weekend when the weather warms a little

Comment

• Painted wheel, swingarm, brakes and pretty much everything attached to the swingarm and shock. vinyls on the wheels were custom from an ebay seller in the uk. katana wheel.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by atombomb232610 View Post
                Painted wheel, swingarm, brakes and pretty much everything attached to the swingarm and shock. vinyls on the wheels were custom from an ebay seller in the uk. [ATTACH]22654[/ATTACH]
                Did you take the wheel off to paint it? debating if I should or not to paint mine, any particular paint you used?
                1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

• Installed new Progrip Gel Grips. Had to drill out screws and replaced with socket caps.
                  Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!

Comment

• Stared at its naked body and hoped that UPS had decided to deliver my parts today. No such luck. Monday it is.
                    Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

• put the cover back on it that blew off again! riding weather is coming soon!!
                      FunEMT
                      2000 Katana 600

Comment

• I looked at it ... Wishing I had bought the battery for it last week when I had more than a dime to my name. Then I would be riding .. :'(
                        "This too shall pass"
                        99' Katana 600
                        05' Katana 750

Comment

• Started tearing into 2 sets of carbs. Playing mix and match with a parts bike so my ride has the best that both have to offer.
                          When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

• Well it wasn't today (two days ago) but I finally took my Kat out for its first real ride. The bike still has some idle issues but it seems good as long as you aren't stopped for to long :P I did about 3 and a half hours or so on it and so far I'm finding the power pretty exhilarating compared to my DRZ400. Was a little nervous in the corners though as I'm running 6+ year old tires. Probably didn't need to be quite as cautious as I was, but hey no need to kill myself on the first ride :P Now my 3 day permit is up and I can't go riding until I put some more insurance on it D:

Comment

• painted, and meshed the sides
                              1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

• Been riding again now for couple of weeks after winter layup.

Well tuesday, was taking exhaust off to check for blowing sound, realised that the header joint came off with the rear section, ordered new set of shiny headers weds morning, arrived thurs afternoon, replaced headers and refitted exhaust thurs night, rode to work fri morn.
                                Last edited by bfckarlos; 03-11-2012, 01:46 PM.
                                I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

Working...
                                X