No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapped out the stock spring with the r6 mod, Changed brake pads, changed spark plugs and all fluids, All before noon and then went on an hour ride
    Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

• Put an 1127 in today hope to hear it running tomorrow.
      My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
      Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• received my tank pad in the mail. Waited all morning just to find out my lazy mail deliverer didn't bother to even buzz the door and instead just left a note saying I have to go to the post office to pick up my integrated tail light.
        "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

• today was reassembly day! mounted swing arm, wheels sprokets, chain and a bunch of other stuff tourqed everything down. removed 4-2 for grit blasting then a few coats of vht flat black tmw.

Comment

• Installed '05 Honda CBR600RR mirrors and CBR stalk style front turn signals in front. I had to toss something on there for bit while I wait for my brackets and headlight to arrive. My flush mounts just wouldn't work with no fairings!
            1993 Suzuki Katana 600 - Street fighter project - (Pre street fighter mods>>>>) silver/blue, Clear front/rear turn signals, Smoked windscreen, Vance and Hines Exhaust, billet bar ends, '05 CBR600RR mirrors
            2001 Yamaha R6 - 100% stock other than Yosi slip on - garage queen
            1983 Honda CX650 - Bobber project

Comment

• Today, i just bought a lot of stuff to repair my crash! '''Danm it!

Comment

• Shovel chop/ installed fender eliminator. Also installed integrated tail light and mounted gps holder.

FYI if anyone gets the U Bolt mount from Ram-mounts. The U bolt one will not fit on handlebars. I was able to get it to fit around the mirror instead. Hold very steady with the stock mirrors.
                "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

• rode to work and back 30 mile ride on way nice way to start the day.

Comment

• rode to work and cleaned the rims for prep for the flurecent paint thats coming

Comment

• Took it off the service stand! That thing is flimsy..

Comment

• Adjusted valves while listening to Rancid, only way the day could get better is if I was riding while listening to Rancid.
                        Wherever you turn, wherever you go, if you get it wrong the least you can know: there's miles and miles to put it back together.
                        G. Tipton, R. Halford, K. Downing

sigpic

Comment

• Expensive day. I ordered up tires (Pilot 2CTs) for the 17" wheels and a new helmet for the boy (Scorpion EXO-400).

Took his HJC to Cycle World this morning to replace the visor screws (long story) and the guy couldn't find any screws long enough. Then he asks me how old the helmet is. I wasn't sure since we've had it for a while so he starts digging, finds the manufacture date and turns out it's 15 years old! I haven't had it that long! I guess it was sitting around for a while before I bought it. Anyway, I ripped the Autocomm harness out of it and left it in their trash can. No way I'm trusting my son's head to a 15 year old helmet.
                          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• it has rained here for the last week so i just had the itch to start it and here the pipes sing, even if i was still in the garage...
                            LIL NICK

Comment

• Went for a 6 hour ride through scenic mountains. Fun but I'm worn out!
                              sigpic
                              Currant Toys...
                              '02 Suzuki GSX750F
                              '74 Yamaha MX360
                              '69 Camaro

Comment

• slipped on some baby socks and went for a spin...lol
                                1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                                1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                                Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

Working...
                                X