Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looked at it sit under the cover with no rear wheel

Comment

• Sold my Katana...first street bike ever : (
      "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by trojanftbl52 View Post
        Sold my Katana...first street bike ever : (

i feel for ya bud. i had to sell mine too. its been about a month now and i think i need therapy... having whicked withdrawls. i mourn for your loss.

Comment

• Rode her to work!!!

Gonna be around 80-degrees out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• Put on a fiber glass solo seat cowl.
            "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
            "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

• I opened the garage this morning and confirmed it was still there. Then I pondered whether I'd ever get it to run or if someone would ever buy it.

Comment

• took the engine out.
                now i gotta find the problem with it

Comment

• changed the chain and sprocket
                  2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Rode her to work. Felt kinda silly since it's only a little over a mile (Put on the gear, warm up the bike, ride to the base gate, sit in traffic, show ID, ride to the office, take off the gear.) but it was just too nice not to ride. Besides, after having a 35 minute commute last week for an off-base class and taking the bike for that it was just too much to leave the bike in the garage.
                    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Put her on craigslist.
                      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                        Rode her to work. Felt kinda silly since it's only a little over a mile (Put on the gear, warm up the bike, ride to the base gate, sit in traffic, show ID, ride to the office, take off the gear.) but it was just too nice not to ride. Besides, after having a 35 minute commute last week for an off-base class and taking the bike for that it was just too much to leave the bike in the garage.
                        What he said, except for a 2 hour drive to the class.
                        -Giaco
                        '81 CM400C,
                        '99 GSXF 750

Comment

• Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
                          Put her on craigslist.
                          How can I put this nicely?
                          1. That's not going to happen. I've waited 22 years to get my hands on a nice 1100 Kat and I won't always live this close to work. Next year I retire from the AF and I'll have to go find a real job. That WON'T be in New Jersey, it'll be somewhere that doesn't suck, preferably someplace warm like Arkansas.
                          2. May I suggest that you attempt to urinate upwards onto a vertically arranged strand of twisted fibers?

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Made another bracket for the rear MC, turned out the whole reason it wasn't working is that the piston needed to be compressed more. It has about 3X travel and the last 2X does nothing.. grrrrr..
                            Lines were back bled a few times, I see how it feels...
                            Oh dash bracket mach 7 is great!

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                            That WON'T be in New Jersey, it'll be somewhere that doesn't suck, preferably someplace warm like Arkansas.
                            huh,, I always thought you loved New Jersey...
                            Last edited by Black_peter; 05-11-2011, 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                              Made another bracket for the rear MC, turned out the whole reason it wasn't working is that the piston needed to be compressed more. It has about 3X travel and the last 2X does nothing.. grrrrr..
                              Lines were back bled a few times, I see how it feels...
                              Oh dash bracket mach 7 is great!

huh,, I always thought you loved New Jersey...

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Major maint

After watching half my gas tank pour out the airfilter box onto the driveway I got busy and took her apart last week rebuilt the carbs, new brakes front and rear, new clutch, new tires, new fork springs & oil, new battery, new solonoid, new cush drive, new wheel bearings, new fuel lines - almost done.

Comment

Working...
                                X