No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flogged the Kat for a 3 hour ride and did my first unintentional front wheel loft! Next one might be intentional tho.
    My buddy on his bandit 1200 wheeled right by me.

I NEED A B12!!!

Comment

• Finally installed the secondary fuse block and HID projector I've been sitting on for the last few months. Pretty happy with the results.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Sold my 94 750 Had her for about a year, she was good while i had her. The buyer seemed like he would take care of her

Picked up a 99 cbr f4 to take her place. She only cost me a few hundred over what i sold the kat for. Some what of high mileage (33k) and needed a few things since i bought it wrecked. Here is what she looks like after i put her back together for the most part....couple more hundred $$$$ and i'll be able to take her for a ride.

03' Aprilia Falco
        99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
        94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
        1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
        sigpic

Comment

• Rebuilt the speedo pick up, threw the cable back on.
          Took off the electronic pick up..
          Touched up some paint,

Comment

• Went for a long ride on an empty road, got her up to 155, then I thought ,"Hope theres no wild pigs crossing the road ahead of me". got home and spent the next hour scraping love bugs off the bike, my lid and my boots. I hate love bugs...
            Sliminator

Comment

• Got a 97 Katana 600 ...Been sitting since 99..so i took the gas tank off and boy did it have all kinds of rust in the tank ..but only after i broke a key in the gascap and then just broke the cap off with a screw driver to find out that the tank is rusted inside...

Comment

• Originally posted by Batestown24 View Post
                Got a 97 Katana 600 ...Been sitting since 99..so i took the gas tank off and boy did it have all kinds of rust in the tank ..but only after i broke a key in the gascap and then just broke the cap off with a screw driver to find out that the tank is rusted inside...
                Must have missed the intro, but Welcome to KR.
                Sliminator

Comment

• Unboxed my new HEL brake line!!
                  It gave me a chubby..

Comment

• did some serious cleaning and scrubbing and waxed it strangly it runs better go figure

Comment

• Originally posted by muddyman184 View Post
                      did some serious cleaning and scrubbing and waxed it strangly it runs better go figure
                      You showed it the love..

Comment

• Rode my 1994 Kat 600 it to school, my town and some kinda long straight back roads but only got to hit 120mph before having to slow down.
                        I have a question how come every ninja 250 want's to race? It's always the newer looking ones from like 08 and up. They think there the fastest thing on the road. I haven't raced my bike yet. But I kinda just fly past them and they leave me alone. It gets old fast.
                        “The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”
                        ~Ernesto 'Che' Guevara~

Comment

• Today I got a lot of things back on. Ecu, battery box, relays, start switch and throttle, and I've been screwing with the airbox for a while.....can't seem to get it back on. Any tips on that? Hopefully she'll be on the road soon, I've never rode it, so it should be fun!

Comment

• With the carbs off the bike, take the air filter out of the airbox and stick your hand inside there to push the boots onto the carbs. I tighten the inboard clamps (#2 & #3) first and then the outboard ones. Once you have the airbox back on the carbs reinstall the filter, connect the cables and reinstall the carbs on the bike.
                            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• New pads for my 98+ rear brake set up.. Finalized the custom linkage..

My SAW-Wheat HEL brake line

Comment

• Finally installed my custom windscreen (that I only waited about 2 months for) while my boyfriend was off for his first night of motorcycle riding school.

My 4 Wheeled Ride: 2013 Mazda 3
                                My 2 Wheeled Ride: 2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Zis Is KAOS! We Don't Shush Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X