What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JayBell View Post
    and you fixed that sidestand... huh?

Yeah, I believe I got that better situation for her... but that was the day prior.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• bought all these items

seat cowl, d&d exhaust, and a custom sticker kit will post pic when i get all items onboard the bike.still paying on some items right know.

Comment

• Unintentionally tried to burn her up for the third day in a row. Been riding her to work and an hour of stopped traffic each way and an hour of 85+ just doesn't suit her well. (uhhhh, no,that wasn't me ridding up the burm,,,,It was someone else with a bike like mine that just wanted to get there )
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Pulled off the coils and measured the primary and secondary resistance. Took the spark plug boots off the wires and measured the resistance. Charged the battery. Checked a couple of connections.
          --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
          --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• mesh mod and added a gs500 windscreen
            Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
            '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

• Simultaneously hit our right sides against the ground @ 0mph busting the right mirror.
              Last edited by 600toStart; 08-12-2010, 11:32 PM.
              I invite you to church.

Comment

• oil change last night, cleand and lubed the chain the day before....now to finally get to ride this weekend.
                ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• New front tire yesterday to get ready for another 800mi or so this weekend w/ the wife. If only it were a 3 day weekend.
                  Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

• Its is all stripped down, waiting for my carbs to come back from the ultra sonic cleaning. Tires should be in soon. So i will just sit and stare at it haha
                    2000 Katana 600

Comment

• Put my new Traxxion adjuster handles on. Very nice.

Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Replaced the right mirror, adjusted the chain, lubed the chain, and put a qt of oil in.
                        I invite you to church.

Comment

• Looked at it parked in the garage. It's covered with dead bugs again...

Comment

• I don't have a Kat anymore, but had one helluva wrench day today on the Viffer - Progressive shock mounted; rear brakes; steering head bearings and a front wheel balance to cap the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
                              Put my new Traxxion adjuster handles on. Very nice.

Oooooo, shiny.
                              Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• Trimmed the rear fender

Today I cut off about four inches of the rear fender and smoothed the edges on my '01 750. I also moved the registration plate holder up two inches to just below the light for the plate. Looks good.

Tonight I am going to taper the fender on the sides to make it look less bulky. Pics will be posted soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X