No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaced the headlight bracket, removed the gas tank and rear fairings for sanding, priming, and repainting, clean the air filter element. Brought new levers, mirrors, master cylinder cover and new tank protector (all carbon). Gonna have it back on the road by Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastymz View Post
      Well it's snowing here today the few days of warm weather is gone,back to winter.
      No riding today!

2003 Katana 750F
      1986 VFR 700F

Comment

• thought i covered her up last night.. didn't. God gave my Kat a good rinse off.
        sigpic
        "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Not today but a few days ago, took this pic just as i finished replacing the chain. Pretty effective method of jacking up the bike if I do say so myself.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Took my wheels off to get new rubber installed this week since is it going to snow for the next week.
            sigpic

Comment

• i got in 200miles today in north georgia. the weather was great, upper 60's here in athens. as soon as we crossed woody gap on ga.60 the temp changed 15*. had to go slow across ga. 180 due to gravel from the last snow event. still had snow in the shaded areas and north faces. my new progressive fork springs performed well. now have an even smaller chicken strip.
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• gave her a good scrub to get the winter grime off, then pulled the battery & tucked her in under the covers to prepare for bad weather. BOO.
                sigpic
                "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Removed tank and plastics, pulled the engine, split the cases and swapped the transmission. Tomorrow it should be ready to bolt back in again.
                  John,
                  '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                  sigpic

Comment

• Wow after a post like that it seems like I did nothing to mine.

I recovered my front seat, back will be later this week.

Comment

• Tinted my stock windscreen using VHT Nightshades. Nothing too exciting...

Comment

• Just a simple oil change today, nothing major.
                        Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

• Well the new rubber is installed once the winter warning is over I will put tthe rims back on.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ...just looked at it...

Comment

• Went riding! Well, on Saturday that is. Weather finally broke a tad here; was just over 40 degrees (F).
                              Funny thing was, the following day (2/21), I was out snowboarding

Got to love Michigan's weather.
                              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• Got this back today

Gladiators M.C.C Sweden Member

*Katana -1999 750cc*

Comment

Working...
                                X