No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing done today , but alot of stuff planned for this weekend . i just couldnt wait to be part of the biggest thread i have ever seen in my life

Comment

• Changed plugs, cleaned carbs, replaced O-rings, Bowl gaskets, new front and back tires, got her running good! Just need to sync.
      "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
      Chris
      graphic designer | drummer
      2002 Katana 600
      Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

• Originally posted by Duddy View Post
        So did I!

Delk 8" mini!

What'd you get???

Also:

Bought a tank bag off of amazon for $23 and also bought some sweet white leather riding gloves for my girl. Good day!
        i got the stealth shorty drag exhaust - and to add to the mix the factory pro stage 1 jet kit, ive heard that dyno jet is horrible for kats, i was suggested either factory pro or ivans. got my tune up kit in the mail today, fresh air filter, fresh plugs and fresh fuel filter...she is gonna be immaculant after the weekend when she gets everything put on and the carbs cleaned fully.
        -objects in mirror are losing- ---- ---- ----

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• Rode the SH!T out of it!!!

Comment

• helllz yeah

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• Took parts off to start sorting out selling, and measuring for the new parts to put in.
              My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
              Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• changed out the rear brake rotor, added an LED tailkit, and went for the first ride of the season!
                -Giaco
                '81 CM400C,
                '99 GSXF 750

Comment

• Started drafting up adapter ring to put 1100 Kat speedo sensor on GSXR rim.
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Unholy_m View Post
                    Took parts off to start sorting out selling, and measuring for the new parts to put in.
                    what all are you selling? or plan to sell?

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• Fresh oil change! Lubed chain and added sea foam. And then a bath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmillz View Post
                        what all are you selling? or plan to sell?
                        Not to make it seem short but, Pre parts. Maybe a post wiring harness. depending on what I can get for it.
                        My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                        Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• Originally posted by decdrummer View Post
                          Changed plugs, cleaned carbs, replaced O-rings, Bowl gaskets, new front and back tires, got her running good! Just need to sync.
                          i need tires and a sync too

Comment

• I went with ronayers.com for my tires...Shipped Friday, arrived Saturday (probably bc I'm in SC, probably be faster for you)
                            "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
                            Chris
                            graphic designer | drummer
                            2002 Katana 600
                            Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

• Yesterday FINALLY got the bike out. Got my license plate somewhat mounted (attached via zip ties), replaced mirrors, and got my gas pad on. Had only about 20 min to ride, so just did a few loops. It wasnt sunny out, and was pretty windy, but still had a blast ridding up and down the road. Picture of completed product:
                              Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

• Originally posted by Fault View Post
                                Yesterday FINALLY got the bike out. Got my license plate somewhat mounted (attached via zip ties), replaced mirrors, and got my gas pad on. Had only about 20 min to ride, so just did a few loops. It wasnt sunny out, and was pretty windy, but still had a blast ridding up and down the road. Picture of completed product:
                                Looks a ton better! Nice work.

Took the kat out for a spin - 60 mile spin. Going to go out again in a few minutes with the girlfriend. She doesn't know I have a present for her when she gets here... new fieldsheer white leather gloves.
                                Last edited by Duddy; 04-08-2011, 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X