No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put on new rear turn signals.... not quite flush mounts, but not Huge extended blinkers either.... they look sweet and are brighter than my stock ones.
    Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Took her out on the road for the first time this year! Felt really great! Some rackling noise around 2500rpm, probably the camchain. Love my pre =)

Bless bless!
      Suzuki GSX600F 92'

Comment

• Nice... I can't wait for the stupid rain and snow to stop for good here so I can get her out on the road a bunch.

Oh, also, here are those pictures of my new rear turn signals.... tell me what you think? ? ?
        I just thought the stock ones stuck out too far since I did the new, nice and tight rear splashgaurd removal:

Full rear shot:

New vs. Old (new on left)

Another new vs. old from straight behind (new on left)

Last shot of both new on the bike from the rear shot:
        Last edited by RedKat91; 04-04-2011, 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• rode to work 82 degrees here in georgia

also mounted my new effeil tower tank bag i got for my birthday from feild sheer and i gave her some 110 proof racing gas this morning which she loves alot.

Comment

• Serviced the brakes, new dot4 brake fluid, feels lot better.
            Also new helmet arrived for daughter and wife to use, nice AGV Strada!
            I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• i got my windscreen spikes and matching bar end spikes in the mail and installed those. tune up kit should be here any day now, then she will be running alot better
              -objects in mirror are losing- ---- ---- ----

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• New brake pads on rear. Changed the brake fluid. Tightened chain. Lubed chain. This weekend I'll be giving it an oil change.

Comment

• i ordered a new exhaust today!!
                  -objects in mirror are losing- ---- ---- ----

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmillz View Post
                    i ordered a new exhaust today!!
                    So did I!

Delk 8" mini!

What'd you get???

Also:

Bought a tank bag off of amazon for $23 and also bought some sweet white leather riding gloves for my girl. Good day!

Comment

• Got to ride it after a four month rebuild! Was just up the block and back, but a real thrill.
                      1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

• Intalled inexpensive oem aftermarket mirrors so i can see more then my saddlebags, that my soon to-be wife bought for me. And finally put on my cover that i got for my birthday.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Well since today is my Birthday, I decided to give myself a present and take the bike out for the first (warmer) ride of the season....
                          Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Rode it today!

Duddy - you took my idea for a picture. I was just thinking of getting a picture of me reflected in my wind screen last night. Funny.
                            Last edited by JIB; 04-07-2011, 09:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Just put a new EX500 windscreen on my 2000 GSX750F

0407111447[1].jpg
                              Sliminator

Comment

• Originally posted by JIB View Post
                                Rode it today!

Duddy - you took my idea for a picture. I was just thinking of getting a picture of me reflected in my wind screen last night. Funny.

Well, we pretty much have the same bike so we should probably have the same profile picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X