No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed genuine Suzuki swing arm spools.. 9.95 eBay..
    They rock!!

Comment

• Prepped calipers for paint. Tomorrow, weather permitting is paint day for them and my 17" wheels!
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Ordered her some new mirrors, and front markers. Took her out and verified that i know how to clean my carbs. Nothing like a good cruise, nice twisty's and the sight of triple digits on the speedo to prove you got all of your jets pristine.

Comment

• ...Bought a parts bike '89 750, bone stock. Gas tank is dirty, so I am sure the carbs are dirty as ****, but it runs as long as you keep spraying starter fluid into the air intake. Fairings, engine and front forks are going to be swapped out with those on my bike which means that I will in effect be parting out an entire Katana (since the parts on my bike will be up for the taking once I take them off).

I know Manowar is going to want to buy some of these parts but other than that: If there are any parts anyone thinks you might want or need off of a 1989 Katana 750, let me know. I will check the parts to see what kind of condition they are in, send you pictures and we can discuss a price and shipping.

Comment

• Hit gravel on a turn and ground my knee into hamburger meat. Laying in bed now shopping for a new jacket, and investing in knee pads.

Comment

• Thatll happen in Ny, Im from potsdam where the paved road turn back into gravel in about a month
              Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

• Originally posted by jcobb View Post
                Thatll happen in Ny, Im from potsdam where the paved road turn back into gravel in about a month
                My parents and older brother all went to school up there in NY's Siberia. Hope you heal up quick, and glad to hear it wasn't worse.
                -Giaco
                '81 CM400C,
                '99 GSXF 750

Comment

• Did the R6 throttle tube mod. going to test it out now.
                  My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                  Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• Rode it for the first time since Bike Week.
                    "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Took it for a couple rides around the block...stared at it...stared at it some more...stared at it some more...then took the stock exhaust off to see if the seal was still good for when i get the Yoshi pipe. And it looked brand new
                      2006 Katana 600

Comment

• New headlight, mirror backet and support installed... about to install the windshield and fairing and ride!!!!

Comment

• Rode to my son's baseball game. Hit Lowes and the grocery store on the way home. Then changed the oil and flushed out the clutch line. Cleaned out under the sprocket cover while I was at it. Man, that was grungy!
                          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Came back form my ride with the new throttle tube and it is amazing. The control is so much better and I am more fluent in the corner then I use to be. Now all I need is some good instructions on cornering techniques.
                            My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                            Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• Built yet another gauge cluster..
                              I think this is number 7

Comment

• Waxed it and stuck on my All Balls Racing sticker.

Comment

Working...
                                X