X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
    Oslo ( pretty south ) , there was frost on the ground just outside of oslo and lots of cars had problems including the ambulance.
    sometimes it snows in the middle of october and then nothing until christmas times. and sometime he have lots in the end of october and it stays throughout the winter. you never know. I usually put on the winter tires in the middle of october and always someone passes and gives me a laugh. then 4 days later I laugh
    Oh I know
    Oslo happens to be where I spend my winters. I'm looking forward to getting back there for xmas.

Comment

• Rode the **** outta it for 8 hours strait on a Niagara region tour with some friends
      Ft erie to Smithville, Brantford, Guelph, Burlington and everywhere in between.
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• Replaced the o-ring on the stem to my fuel petcock. Took it apart and the o-ring that was on the stem was almost disintegrated. No drips now. Then took it out for a ride for an hour or so.

Comment

• swapped in post kat rims and tires and rode to work and back. and I am officially sold on pilot power tires, sooo much better than the dunlops that came on the bike when I got it.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

• Putting it on a trailer in 30 minutes, then heading down to the dragon
            03' Aprilia Falco
            99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
            94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
            1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
            sigpic

Comment

• Rode her into work today! Been a couple since I've been able to do that

And it was only 41 degrees out!!!
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• Finished sanding the forks and primed them. Adjusted the rear brake switch so now the airbox, and tank support can go back on tomorrow.
                Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• I'm about 30min from riding up to Daytona beach in beautiful 60-80* weather.
                  "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• MMM truck bed liner black with an amazing blue go really well together. I got my forks painted, got some electrical issues fixed, and got my brake calipers ready to put back on.
                    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• Road to the shop today to get a check up. Loss in power and sputtering going on? Total change in the bike. Hopefully the damage aint to bad

Comment

• got that yosh pipe on and cleaned the wheels and the rear shock...
                        01' Intruder 1400 [Sold 4/10]
                        03' VTX 1800 Retro
                        04' Katana 750 [Theft Recovery 2/10]

Comment

• Painted my exhaust today

Comment

• i modified my throttle tube into a "quick-turn". will install it later today

Comment

• -Took apart the carbs and I cleaned them really well in anticpation of my carb kits coming in.
                              -Added in a switch to cut out the battery and bypassed the ignition switch since it stopped working. (Really diggin the light-up switch under the seat.)
                              -Cleaned my wheels and lubed the chain.
                              -Drained the rest of the fuel tank so I can put the petcock in when I get that finally.
                              -Found out my brake fluid is black and broke a screw off in the master cylinder, so I got to check out the local salvage yard.

*sigh* Hopefully my *new* kat will be running next week. I'm in FL tho, so year-round riding.
                              "Courage is not reckless abandon, or bravery in the absence of fear. It is the knowledge of fear, the wisdom to know the costs of failure, the prudence to minimize those costs, and, in so doing, courage is the mastery of fear. Courage without fear is lunacy."

Comment

• Stone what did you use to paint your exhaust? I'm almost done with a flat black/glossy orange look on my bike and would consider that if its easy. I have a nice hines and vance system( i believe its the ss2) i think it would look sick an orange color everywhere but the H&V badge

Comment

Working...
                                X