No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just rode the **** out of it today. I did at least 250 miles. Some dirt roads. It's just so nice to ride. No pics this time but the ride was epic.

Comment

• tried to start it and realized the battery is dead. Guess I should ride it more than once every 3 months
      02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
      90 GSXR 750/1216
      96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
      87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
      sigpic

Comment

• New rear tire for me, do want to try and get in some fall riding and the one on there was way down there. Figured I'd do it now since I did the front maybe 1,500 miles ago it's nice to have a good set of rubber on front and back that's for sure.
        1997 GSX-F 750

Comment

• Since the weather here has been good I rode my Kat to work today, I arrive at work before anyone else during my shift so the parking lot is always empty. during my lunch break I went out for a smoke and there in the parking lot I find my Kat parked in the middle of a bunch of Hardleys, I guess I'm not alone in taking advantage of our good weather. but the Kat looked awsome parked among the rest of those bikes.
          TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

• Got disappointed when I had to spend the remainder of my scholarship money on my car. No stretch/lowering for the bike this semester.
            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Finished buffing the new paint. It looked good before, but it's tons better now. Nice and smooth . I have a guy coming by tonight to possibly buy it. Might be leaving the forum in the near future .
              2003 Ducati ST4s ABS

Comment

• waiting to change the oil pan. got an integrated brake, tail and turn signal light so im gunna re mount my license plate and take off the tie down pieces under the fairings and the plastics under the seat and relocate the license plate light. wiring is fun. and watch my 1 drip every hour leak i have that is driving me nuts. get here fast oil pan and gasket
                '01 600 Kat w/ Vance and Hines Pipe

Comment

• finished up reworking wiring harness and finishing up mounting battery box
                  time to nut up or shut up
                  Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                  The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

• synchronized my carbs today with my new carbtuner pro. awesome throttle response i tell ya

Comment

• Got my shock money rounded up.
                      (a few days ago..)Sent out a money order for a set of handlebars.
                      Last edited by 600toStart; 09-18-2010, 07:42 AM.
                      I invite you to church.

Comment

• I rode it to work and admired the new 15/50 sprockets I installed yesterday.

Comment

• picked up a bunch of spare parts today to get it back together cleaner/better than ever.
                          John,
                          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                          sigpic

Comment

• buying a zx14 shock for the kat......
                            time to nut up or shut up
                            Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                            The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

• I rode the hell out the Kat today :

Comment

• walked past her in the garage as I worked a 14 hr day
                                ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Working...
                                X