No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put freshly cleaned, jetted, synced carbs in, fire right up, runs and pulls like new. yes!
    2000 Katana 600

Comment

• Rode her to work for the again for about a 4hour round trip, been doin it a loooooot lately.
      sigpic
      1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Changed the oil, oiled the chain and added rim strips. The trick is to make sure the rim is totally grease free. It went fine.

Yea, I admit, it's a photoshop pink. Imagine that though, jeez.

Comment

• Did you do the work yourself or have a shop do it?

Comment

• I do all my own work. Paint, graphics, engine, carbs, whatever. I can't pay $70/hr for someone else to do a half-*** job.

I've done a few motor rebuilds on dirt bikes.

I recently did wheel bearings in my dirt bike for the first time. Violent procedure.

The Katana is actually red, I just tweaked it in Photoshop.

Here's a pic of my other hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by akarob View Post

Yea, I admit, it's a photoshop pink. Imagine that though, jeez.

yeah... a pink kat... who'd do such a thing?!
              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Rode it to my sisters.
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• I rode..just about 290 miles..not bad considering I did not get off work until 4pm. I got home, geared up, went for dinner, then took a nice long night ride. I got home just a while ago, and its 1:50am here.
                  It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

• Installed the frame sliders...Now I get a slight vibration squeaking at idle. Now to track down the noise. That will be fun.

Comment

• Went out to start it and battery is dead. YAY!
                      2000 Katana 600

Comment

• New parts!!!!

bought new seat cowl and d&d exhaust gonna put it on as soon as it arrives in a day or so!!!!!!

Comment

• Went to work and back. Took fiance for a ride and as she was getting off the back she broke off my left blinker

Comment

• Mine broke my rear view mirror recently. No big deal. Easy fix.

Bike looks good, where's the lower fairing?

Tonight, I verified that I neeed a speedo cable. It broke the core right by the wheel attachment. I also put my lower fairing back on after changing the oil and waxed it. Hopefully, I get get some nice pictures of it this weekend.
                            Last edited by akarob; 08-25-2010, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Took it out for a spin. I got shown up by a liter bike, but that's ok, I'll probably live longer.

Comment

• Yesterday I put in a blue bulb for the 3rd eye and also upgraded the main headlights to ultra blue H4 bulbs! Took it to work today and will drive it to my 2nd job tonight and then home late!
                                FunEMT
                                2000 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X