No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode around the Indianapolis Moto Gp Track! Pics and video to come soon!

Comment

• TT

IŽd like to see that vid. be sure to put it here
      -Four wheels move your body... two wheels move your soul

-0 to 60 faster then your first sexual experience

Comment

• Installed a Battery Tender to the battery, and zipp-tied the plug end just ahead of the right passenger peg.

Comment

• TTT

Installed CF barends from a GSXR 600 the bolts were a bit long so I cut them.

They fit really well on the clutch lever side I tightened them to much on the other side. thank joe pesci I didnŽt go straight for a ride. I started the bike up and revved it.... It stopped in 10K revs and wouldnŽt go back. I cut a bit more of and its all fine and dandy.

- Alex
          -Four wheels move your body... two wheels move your soul

-0 to 60 faster then your first sexual experience

Comment

• Just another ride today, after work. About 175 miles.

Comment

• I sanded my clearcoat after a disasterous first try. It looked like I shot it with a booger gun . I'll respray the parts that will receive only a single color later today. If it works out this time, I'll post pics on my thread in Long Term Projects.

Gotta get this thing back on the road before riding season is over!
              2003 Ducati ST4s ABS

Comment

• Called bike shop to see if I would have her back by Tuesday.

Comment

• Thought about her when I got passed by 15 HD's on the highway in the cage.
                  "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Tried to sell it again. gggrrrrr

Comment

• A few days ago:
                      Finally put on the new rear tire, a new valve stem and had the wheel balanced. Then I adjusted and lubed the chain.
                      Today:
                      Tried to go for a ride and realized it has a bad/blown shock. Oh noes! Time for a suspension upgrade!! Woot (This week starts my suspension upgrade.)
                      I checked the rear suspension out and checked the chain tension.

I suspect that my bike was knocked over and stood back up while I wasn't looking.... The right morror was looking the wrong way, the brake lever feels higher but doesn't look bent at all, the right handle bar seems like it's a bit bent and my shock is all clunky.... don't know what happened but I suspect my bike was pushed over by someone....

It's confirmed, my bike DID fall over...!!! WTF So my handle bar is bent lower making my brake lever appear higher and it's jacking up my riding confidence..... it's just off from the norm... also the fall somehow blew my rear shock which should be lasting at all longer... effers!
                      My right exhaust pipe is bent all the way in toward the swing arm too...
                      Last edited by 600toStart; 09-06-2010, 06:04 PM.
                      I invite you to church.

Comment

• installed new bars

Put another set of bars on, this time hopefully fairly permanent ones.
                        Just couldnt do the clip ons for long trips. originally put a set of 'superbike' bars on it, using stock risers from a yamaha roadstar. but those got tweaked when it got knocked over on the trip to Texas. so now I built risers, and put new bars. Havent got to ride it yet. just finished it this evening. Gonna tear it all down this winter for a repaint and frame stretch/seat lowering. so the bars are not sanded and painted perfect.
                        I am partial to the clean look of the bar/riser all one piece, its what I built for the choppers at last job.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Rode it. Plain and simple.
                          "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• lubed the chain. washed/ waxed and rode.

Comment

• Sold it and bought a 2007 V Star 650 Classic Silverado.
                              Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                              Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Nothin yet but maybe I'll take her out for a little spin around the city

Comment

Working...
                                X