• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a Jhilde key

See My Garage for mods...
    T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
    Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• Finally got around to installing the custom preload adjusters from Tmod on my bike:

Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• I don't have a Kat anymore, but had one helluva wrench day today on the Viffer - Progressive shock mounted; rear brakes; steering head bearings and a front wheel balance to cap the day.
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

• Finally gave up trying to figure out the the wiring nightmare for the past week and took her to a shop

Comment

• Put about 60 miles on putting around the city. Been so busy this year but felt great to be out on her for once

Comment

• I rode mine around North Dallas for a couple of hours and then cancelled my Craigslist ad (yeah, I was going to sell my post Kat 750 but changed my mind).
              "Emini's are the future"

Comment

• Sat. i installed a spacer kit under my handlebar mount. went on with no other mods nec. just had to change the angle on the brake hose. rode 200+ miles on Sun. no hand numbness and less seat issues. now i sit on a different part of my butt. cheap mod=big improvement in comfort. kit is from http://www.soupysperformance.com/homepage.html "front lowering kit"
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Put a Corbin Gunfighter seat on it and soon a Scorpion pipe as well.......now if it would only quit raining.......
                  sigpic
                  98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
                  Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

• Kinda looked at it... used it for a resting place for a bimmer fairing, noticed an oil leak on it and though.. yea... need to start on YOU.
                    sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                    '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                    '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

• Didn't do anything to my KAt today... but I got another...

[IMG]file:///Users/robinho/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fixed choke cable assembly, installed new battery, messed around with her while she was naked. )

Comment

• I pulled my carbs off, now getting ready for a good deep cleaning
                          2000 Katana 600

Comment

• dropped of carbs to get the ultra sonic cleaning. Took my tank apart, cleaned it inside and out. Fixed mt fuel gauge. Now probably off to order some tires!~
                            2000 Katana 600

Comment

• Not mine this time, but on BF's bike I... Finished tightening the bolts down for the 01 600 motor install/motor mounts, instaled the oil cooler, finished the wiring, swaped the starters from the old engine to the new, changed the oil filter, buttoned up the carbs/air box back on it, filled with oil, swapped the chain, tweaked the adjustments for throttle/clutch, and then... sent the woman down the road on the newly installed motor to get some feedback. The silly grin after the helmet came off upon return told me all I needed to know.

Krey
                              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                                Not mine this time, but on BF's bike I... Finished tightening the bolts down for the 01 600 motor install/motor mounts, instaled the oil cooler, finished the wiring, swaped the starters from the old engine to the new, changed the oil filter, buttoned up the carbs/air box back on it, filled with oil, swapped the chain, tweaked the adjustments for throttle/clutch, and then... sent the woman down the road on the newly installed motor to get some feedback. The silly grin after the helmet came off upon return told me all I needed to know.

Krey
                                and you fixed that sidestand... huh?

See My Garage for mods...
                                T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                                Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Working...
                                X