X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mesh mod complete

Well me and my dad did the mesh mod on my bike pictures to follow soon!!!!!

Comment

• ... adjusted the clutch and prepped the bike for straight MX bars to be installed Monday or Tuesday.
      2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
      2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
      1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
      1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
      1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

• made trip ready

finished mounting my saddlebags (yes, real ones, from a horse saddle)
        got my other helmet out I bought and never have worn. got the NEP cruise on and adjusted.
        changed the oil. went over all the normal bolts, got tool kit together, along with plugs and air compressor.
        this all in preparation for the upcoming 2000 mile trip this week to Texas and back.
        Attached Files

Comment

• rode up US129 from Athens to Blairsville to pick up a JoeRocket 2 piece leather suit for $150. fits great, hot though. was mid 90s with heat index 105. things i do to ride.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• I put my center stand back on, adjusted chain tension and lubed the chain, put my chain guard back on as well. Then went fishing and killed a bunch of silvers.
            TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

• Moved up a jet size and raised the needle 1 position. Trying to take the lean out.
              This was actually 2 days ago

Today I started to prep for paint.

1990 GSXF 1100
              2011 KLR 650

Comment

• Originally posted by BareKat View Post
                ... adjusted the clutch and prepped the bike for straight MX bars to be installed Monday or Tuesday.
                Pics of the new bars please.
                "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• I threw a party and got my guests to replace my 95 600 motor (that had transmission issues) with an 01 600 motor.

Here's my how-to...

1. Get a few bike guys over to your house.
                  2. Sit them down in the garage where the bikes are.
                  3. Add in a few beers and some smokes to taste

Mix the above ingredients gently. Let sit for 4 times the time estimate they give you for the job. (please note: the time estimate times 4 formula also applies to the length of time the ride is going to take if you are following Kreylyn )
                  Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

• rode her for the first time in a month or so.....been gone and vacation and decided it had been just too long!!!
                    sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• custom straight bar mount see arrow...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by BareKat; 08-02-2010, 04:27 PM.
                      2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                      2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                      1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                      1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                      1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

• Just got done installing red accent lights on her at 1 AM. Also fixed the gas gauge, and other misc. things, a very progressive latenight!

Comment

• Finally got her registered and legal here in SoCal, and been ridin' to work every day!
                          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Though I hate to do it... I just don't have the time between work, yard work and remodel prep... I dropped it at the stealership to get a carb cleaning, tune and valve adjust.

Comment

• rode to and from work opened it up on the highway and broke 100+mph and weaved in and out of traffic. broke my cherry there but texas raods suck so i backed off it a bit still fun tho

Comment

• Put a new chain on her and a rear Bridgestone. New paint next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X