No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• took the ol girl out today, enjoyed a sunny day, added another 50 miles on the odometer, collected many ah bugs on the windshield and visor ..... came home with a smile on my face!

Comment

• New Oil and Filter, Painted gas tank last night and this morning, washed bike, added fuel filters, and change out stock air filter for a UNI... Tomorrow Ride!

Comment

• Went for an hour ride this morning before breakfast, 72 degrees and beautiful.
        Originally posted by arsenic
        93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• New chain and fork seals.

Back to messing with the carbs tomorrow.

Comment

• I got my registration renewed, changed the filter & oil and now I'm waiting for UPS to deliver a bracket I bought and I'll be riding!

Comment

• Got rid of the crappy blue leds and replaced them for some white ones from a different vendor!!
              01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
              Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

• Took a ride to the suzuki dealer today and I,m seriously thinking about trading it in for a new Hayabusa?????
                I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Kat06 View Post
                  Took a ride to the suzuki dealer today and I,m seriously thinking about trading it in for a new Hayabusa?????
                  You cant be serious. I mean, im not talking about the hayabusa...I'm talking about the trade-in part. You're ALWAYS better off to buy the new bike and sell the old one yourself....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast Kat06 View Post
                    Took a ride to the suzuki dealer today and I,m seriously thinking about trading it in for a new Hayabusa?????
                    Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt...
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Washed and waxed her, took some new pics(will post later today). Going for a ride!
                      sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• Lubed the chain. Gonna go riding in a bit.
                        I invite you to church.

Comment

• Took it apart. It went from being in one piece to about 3267 repaint in progress.
                          -Four wheels move your body... two wheels move your soul

-0 to 60 faster then your first sexual experience

Comment

• first time posting on this site but since i bought my bike last year i've done a 00 to 03 tail swap and new front fairings (previous owner dropped it ) , added a nautilus air horn, swapped the front a rear sprocket and chain, clear front turn signals, integrated led rear turn and tail, carbon mirrors , and general maint..waiting on tire huger so i can chop the shovel off and then off to paint seeing its like 5 colors after replacing fairings

Comment

• Took her for a ride, adding another 200+ miles to the odometer!
                              sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• First fairing mount trial done, now i just need to adapt the bracket for the bottom fairing and heat insulate it
                                This is just a quick mock-up to insure everything fairing related fits, nothing is fitted properly yet also a lot of grease stains, still psyched about the result though
                                56K Beware

Last edited by Lagmo; 05-31-2010, 01:08 PM.
                                -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Working...
                                X