What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I washed it!!!!
    sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

• Pushed it out into the sun for a little while...thought I was going to take a short trip...but only pushed it back under the carport

Comment

• well i sanded my rear wheel and cleaned my sprocket getting ready for painting.

Comment

• I looked at it for a while!

Comment

• i installed the new pipe, and wet sanded and buffed the new paint on the front fender
            previous rides
            06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
            next ride - another kat

Comment

• gave it a great big hug after a long and hard teardown , paint & rebuild. Now, to put the plastics back on..
              If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• 2 nights ago, I bought it a parts bike that will make her complete.
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• I talked about her behind her back.
                  Project "I wear my sunglasses at night" is complete: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103420

Comment

• I corrected my dead battery problem and now need to put everything back on that I took off tracing down loose grounds.

Comment

• I daydreamed about it

Comment

• Looked outside, saw the rain, went to the garage, took the cover off of her, rubbed her and said in 2 days when it stops raining, it's you me and the open road. Then I covered her up and didn't look back. I didn't want her to see my cry.

Comment

• Ordered some intake boot o-rings and a rear wheel spacer, installed new igniter, cleaned up a bit as always
                          For sale thread Album
                          1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

• I looked at her fondly hoping, wishing, praying it was warmer so I could give her a proper day out. She deserves it so.
                            - Remember -
                            Ride wherever the road takes you and
                            never stop until every inch of pavement
                            has tasted your rubber.

Comment

• Started working on the aluminum brackets to mount my new Earls oil cooler! Finally going to replace the dented stock bandit 1200 cooler I was using. Also started to make room for the third vintage katana that will be showing up at my place next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Waltari View Post
                                Started working on the aluminum brackets to mount my new Earls oil cooler! Finally going to replace the dented stock bandit 1200 cooler I was using. Also started to make room for the third vintage katana that will be showing up at my place next week
                                Hey, post of a pic of that if you would. Since ive got a B12 now Ive been loooking to upgrade my busted up cooler as well.

What did I do today? I looked at my outdoor thermometer and saw it read 34 degrees and went back inside to bed.
                                Originally posted by arsenic
                                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X