No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaned the carbs, replaced the fuel filter, and cleaned the rust outta the tank, she runs like a champ now!
    sigpic
    If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

• Finally got the frame back from the welder....I'll post pics in vintage section once I get take photos.

Comment

• installed frame sliders
        previous rides
        06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
        next ride - another kat

Comment

• I connected the Battery Tender to my Kat.. 6th straight days of sub freezing temperature.

Comment

• Ordered extended brakes hose, new chrome levers, chrome spike grips and chrome front & rear spike pegs! Also coming is new black seats, chrome brake resevoir cap with Katana engraved and chrome spike fork caps! (if I can figure out what will fit)

Comment

• disconnected the battery tender, and rode it for 3 hrs... snow melted, and it was 55 and sunny!

See My Garage for mods...
              T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
              Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• Originally posted by JayBell View Post
                disconnected the battery tender, and rode it for 3 hrs... snow melted, and it was 55 and sunny!
                i got to roadtest my new Vega boots. i rode to lake hartwell just for the he11 of it. it was 55* and sunny. a little too windy on the way back though.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Put on new choke cable. Took her off the stands in prep for the ride to work in the morning.
                  sigpic
                  Navy Vet
                  1998 B12
                  00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

• LEDs. picture not great, better in person/.
                    Attached Files
                    previous rides
                    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                    next ride - another kat

Comment

• Pulled my swingarm and shock to clean and paint swingarm black, discovered a rusted out needle bearing on the shock lever, I can't seem to get this rusted broken bearing out of it's place. If you know how to do it pm me
                      For sale thread Album
                      1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

• Sat in the garage and looked at it for about 5 min...Want to ride so bad about to go through the snow...

Comment

• Temperature was in the upper teens F this morning.. I couldn't even stand in the garage for long.

Comment

• I read a thread talking about S1 engines, went out to the garage and found out that I infact have the dime sized spots on the sides of the head and an S1 is stamped under the #3 intake manifold.
                            Can't get it to run right? Find a trick to add HP?
                            From the first oil change to completely rebuilding the engine,
                            this is the place to talk about the heart of the beast!

I invite you to church.

Comment

• I got it up on the center stand for the first time by myself after reading the thread on how to do it properly. I swear I felt so stupid knowing that I teach motorcycle basics but couldn't get the Kat on the center stand. Now I don't have live in shame any more.

JD
                              "Never argue with a fanatic about religion....unless you take as much as amusment as I do in the serenity and beauty of watching a sweet and innocent person devolve into a raving lunatic who's foaming at the mouth. Aaah...memories..." *Looking wistfully into the horizon as I pop another host wafer into my mouth from the plastic covered roll in my hand.*

Comment

• Went for a ride tonight felt great even with temp at 20F and 15mph wind. However the wind gusting 25-30mph caught me off guard had to lean the bike over to go straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X