What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i fixed stripped bolt on exhaust, put plastics on, and finally took a ride

Comment

• I found another place for paint! http://www.paintforcars.com/Merchant...e=Product_List
      price is good but was wondering if any of you had any idea about this company and the quality of their paint?
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Where to start. Yesterday while filling up at the gas station i noticed that one of my carbs was leaking gas out the filter side. So today i stripped the bike down and pulled the carbs out, and a friend of mine (member on here: 4d Kat) came over today in the morning and he sugested we drain the carb and adjust the float. So we did that and the bike seems to run good now and no leaks. Yesterday i also bought a new front tire and installed it in a newer rim, and painted both rims. Tomorrow me and some friends are going for a big ride to a beach. i'll take some pick of the bike and post it up.
        91 Toyota MR2 (weekend toy/race car)
        92 Toyota Paseo(daily driver 38+MPG)
        89 Suzuki Katana 600 with a 93 engine (new daily driver/weekend toy)
        89 600 clutch and springs for sale, brand new.

Comment

• Degreased my swingarm...oh boy
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• removed the stretched swingarm and re-installed the stock one, raised the bike back up too....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

• Put mine up for sale

Comment

• Sold the pretty girl. Wife called after doing the transaction (I work away) crying over it LOL. I'd have been sad too if I was there, and there will be an empty spot in my garage now

Wainnow .. empty spot?? TIME FOR A PROJECT BIKE!!! LOL
                2008 ZZR 600 (His)
                Black
                Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
                Red
                Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

• Spent yesterday riding all day before the rain comes. It's supposed to rain until friday.
                  Let's go riding!

Comment

• Rode 100km, ate a burger and rode the 100km back home.
                    Now it is time to give her a bath
                    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

• rode it to work, then the gym and home
                      1999 Katana 750

Comment

• Rode it out to eat, then a movie with the wife....then changed the oil.
                        '95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Comment

• Did a 350+ mile trip to the beach with a few of my friends.
                          91 Toyota MR2 (weekend toy/race car)
                          92 Toyota Paseo(daily driver 38+MPG)
                          89 Suzuki Katana 600 with a 93 engine (new daily driver/weekend toy)
                          89 600 clutch and springs for sale, brand new.

Comment

• Rode it a little around town. Pulled and checked the plugs while checking for a gas leak. Hooked up a hose to the bottom of the air box that has been unhooked since I got it.
                            Added seafoam to the tank and rattle canned the centerstand.

Comment

• Painted the four side panels (tank and underpanels get done tomorrow) and greased the wheel bearings and shafts.

A couple days ago I coated my tank with POR15 and did electrolysis on my fuel level sensor (it was a solid brick of rust, I hope it still works).
                              sigpic
                              »Ross Wendell
                              »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

• Rode to work and back then stripped her down. Getting ready for paint!!
                                '95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Comment

Working...
                                X