What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rode around all day looking for new house

Comment

• Oiled the chain and cleaned the rest of the bike.
      sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
      1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
      2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
      First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
      Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

• I took a 30 mile ride on New Years Day. She's on the Battery Tender now. I'm pretty sure I'll be taking a ride in a few days.

Enjoy and be Safe
        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• rebuilt front forks, seals and springs.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• I almost took mine to have a new tire put on it....but i didn't
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

• I started planning how I was going to customize the decals on the fairing. before I do anything, I need to take digital pics of the bike for before and after shots.

JD
              "Never argue with a fanatic about religion....unless you take as much as amusment as I do in the serenity and beauty of watching a sweet and innocent person devolve into a raving lunatic who's foaming at the mouth. Aaah...memories..." *Looking wistfully into the horizon as I pop another host wafer into my mouth from the plastic covered roll in my hand.*

Comment

• Just added a Vance&hines SSR2 exhaust awesome fit,looks better then stock in my opinion and sounds great not loud but a nice deep sound.

Also got a Sport Touring Windscreen by Zero Gravity amazing difference in wind protection,looks good but need to used to it still it's a lot bigger, but works awesome.
                2003 Katana 750F
                1986 VFR 700F

Comment

• Kat from Sweden

Hi guys
                  Some this is what i did today:
                  The bike: Katana 750 -1999. Standard part from Scorpion exhaust.

My new plate hasent arrived yet so that prog. will continue later together with the new mini turnlights. Paint ran out so rearwheel will be painted nex weekend. =) Im geting a new fronttire so thats why i painted that to.. hehe
                  Last edited by Bensen; 01-09-2010, 04:55 PM. Reason: ...
                  Gladiators M.C.C Sweden Member

*Katana -1999 750cc*

Comment

• Originally posted by Bensen View Post
                    Hi guys
                    Some this is what i did today:
                    The bike: Katana 750 -1999. Standard part from Scorpion exhaust.

My new plate hasent arrived yet so that prog. will continue later together with the new mini turnlights. Paint ran out so rearwheel will be painted nex weekend. =) Im geting a new fronttire so thats why i painted that to.. hehe
                    Nice work! I'm thinking of painting my wheels too, how did you prime your wheels for paint and you should make a thread in the DIY section or HOW TO's of your custom plate hanger cause that looks sharp!! much better than my home depot framing brackets....

pm me if u want

Today I ordered a chain guard for my kat!
                    For sale thread Album
                    1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

• Nice work
                      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• Wipe her down and Oiled up the chain hoping to ride all this week. The weather has bad crazy as of late.
                        sigpic
                        Navy Vet
                        1998 B12
                        00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

• Bensen, use thecard trick and save yourself the worry of paint on the rear tire! Looks good though!

Comment

• Cardtrick?
                            I was thinking of useing tape for cover!?
                            Gladiators M.C.C Sweden Member

*Katana -1999 750cc*

Comment

• Actually it was Saturday, Installed my gsxr b cams, changed the oil to synthetic ( odometer just hit 3,ooo miles). Ordered a new cylinder block (future 955 kit with sleeves going in) ordered 38mm mikuni flatslides and dyna 2000 ign.
                              JMod
                              06' Katana 750
                              02' Lincoln LS V-8

Comment

• Originally posted by JModified View Post
                                Actually it was Saturday, Installed my gsxr b cams, changed the oil to synthetic ( odometer just hit 3,ooo miles). Ordered a new cylinder block (future 955 kit with sleeves going in) ordered 38mm mikuni flatslides and dyna 2000 ign.
                                Whats the card trick? :repost
                                For sale thread Album
                                1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

Working...
                                X