Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started putting the plastics back on will be done someday
    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

• Rebuilt entire braking system and mounted. I took my swingarm in the other day to get powdercoated black, can't wait. Since I've got my bike sitting up on 2 BMW rims n wheels stacked up the tail is sitting higher than if I had it off the stand, so I think I'm going to put in a taller shock in the rear, I really look of the tail slightly higher than the gauges and bars, it looks more modern IMO. I think T-Mod sells them here.. Also I removed rear baggage/grab handles under the tail.
      For sale thread Album
      1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

• Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        Great, so now you'll be even MORE up my butt through the turns

I put my new shock in and put the bike back together. Decided to fine tune my headlight mod too, bad wiring job.
        Whaddya mean , I was lookin to PASS your a$$ last time . My finger STILL hurts , though .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• i put on new levers, thought about exhaust options, and removed the rear fender to do some cutting...
          1978 Suzuki GS1000- K&N, Bassani, Dyna, Progressive
          1978 Suzuki GS1000- V&H, Dyna, Progressive
          1979 Suzuki GS1000- V&H, Accel, Dyna, Progressive
          1979 Suzuki GS1000- stretched, welded, bored, fast
          2006 Suzuki GSX750F- just purchased

Comment

• Just pressed in new wheel bearings

Comment

• just mounted my new rear tire on the rim (150/70/17) on a pre now gotto go freeze to death putting it on the bike
              1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

• Watched about 6 inches of snow fall on it
                Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

• Started her up and let her run for about half an hour to keep the battery good. And sat on her watching 8 inches of snow collect outside the garage.
                  Needs an anger powered jetpack.

Comment

• Nothing to mine again today but!!!!!
                    The chrome project is getting closer to being done. Made custom side plates for frame, in the middle of making license plate/turn signal bracket but I decided to get some lunch first. Got all the parts in mail I was waiting for. stuff for paint went to painter today!
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Installed new brake pads both front and rear; topped off battery charge; polished fairings with Meguiars; loosened oil drain plug and checked oil quality; adjusted oil level; adjusted idle; polished rims with Mother's.

Comment

• did more painting and put my valve cover back on
                        bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

• Took it for an hour and a half ride with some buddies from school, a Ninja 250, CBR 954, and a Ninja 650.

It was cute, the 250 lead the pack. Took it for a short spin, weird how light it was. Honestly felt like i was driving a scooter though.. :P

Comment

• rode it to the gas station and home

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

• i finished up the engine swanp on my 97 katana 600, put a 97 750 in it, running great all went well, well worth the extra 150cc's!!!!!!!!!

watch my video of me on the katana stuntin
                              [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10250 9592"]STREET KINGS Video by RYAN LOVE'S STUNTIN THU MICHIGAN - MySpace Video[/ame]

Comment

• I thought about putting my Kat back together and going riding but I haven't been able to find legal winter tires for it with the snow flake symbol on them.

And the government has signs on every road out of town with these signs on them.

I have been giving thought to some kind of bigger dual sport for riding the other 6 months of the year...

Just to take the edge off, I hate PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome)

I still have some modding to do before spring hits in March or April.

Jet

Comment

Working...
                                X