Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Do girls really dig us on a Katana? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSXF View Post
    Post your love stories here; where girls jump onto the Kat and throw themselve at you
    My wife tells me all the time .......

Either that thing goes or I go. It's a match made in heaven (or something)
    The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• haha, im not married, but no one is crazy enough to be on the back .... plus, having some arm candy showing her thong on the back is hot and all, but i did buy my motorcycle to pull hard and corner hard, thats 2 things not safely possible with an inexpereinced rider on the back of it. I will give the occasional ride to any female 18 and over as long as its to their house, i then say, im parched and exhaust, may i come in for a little while, but thats only when im in the mood for giving.... ahaha
      Currently Riding:
      1995 Katana 600
      V&H Exhaust
      Jet Kit

SOLD
      2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
      1987 XV700 Bobber
      REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXF View Post
        Post your love stories here; where girls jump onto the Kat and throw themselve at you

As for my newest, flabbergasting update on my life, my 21st birthday was last thursday. An old friend from high school (graduated 06 together) called me up and asked me to hang out this past weekend. She ended up taking me to dinner and spending almost $50 on me ! I gave her a ride on the kat that night and she absolutely loved it, and I think she kind of fell for me ..

Here's the problem now. I've been looking at tires for the bike because I could really use a pair. I've priced out a few places and a few brands and I guess I'm looking at $300-400. I was talking to this girl about it, how much I'm not looking forward to spending this much money on tires, and she blows me away, by sending me a text back, "I'm buying the tires for you, for your birthday present." ...... ....... ... WWHAAT ? I tell her that she's crazy and there's no way I could borrow that much money from her, and she responds right back with "Who said it would be borrowing? And don't say no because I won't accept it" ..... I'm completely flabbergasted right now, I would feel way too guilty accepting that much money from someone that I'm not even dating or anything. I don't know what to do because she's not letting me tell her no .. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdmaro View Post
          As for my newest, flabbergasting update on my life, my 21st birthday was last thursday. An old friend from high school (graduated 06 together) called me up and asked me to hang out this past weekend. She ended up taking me to dinner and spending almost $50 on me ! I gave her a ride on the kat that night and she absolutely loved it, and I think she kind of fell for me ..

Here's the problem now. I've been looking at tires for the bike because I could really use a pair. I've priced out a few places and a few brands and I guess I'm looking at $300-400. I was talking to this girl about it, how much I'm not looking forward to spending this much money on tires, and she blows me away, by sending me a text back, "I'm buying the tires for you, for your birthday present." ...... ....... ... WWHAAT ? I tell her that she's crazy and there's no way I could borrow that much money from her, and she responds right back with "Who said it would be borrowing? And don't say no because I won't accept it" ..... I'm completely flabbergasted right now, I would feel way too guilty accepting that much money from someone that I'm not even dating or anything. I don't know what to do because she's not letting me tell her no .. ?
          be responsible and ask her what her intentions are? if she wants to date and stuff and oyu are into, cool. let her buy the tires, but I think you know what you need to do.
          2006 Katana 750, Bumble Bee replica
          Bumblee Bee Tuna

Comment

• Originally posted by seriss_cweald View Post
            be responsible and ask her what her intentions are? if she wants to date and stuff and oyu are into, cool. let her buy the tires, but I think you know what you need to do.
            I do know what I need to do, and am planning on doing that .. It just really surprises me because this weekend was the first time I'd seen the girl since high school, and she fell for me hard .. I just had a talk with her last night about how I'm in college, a fraternity, 3 jobs, have my own house, not really at a point in my life where I want a relationship .. She seemed very understanding of that last night when I was talking to her about it .. It just blew me away when she started saying this stuff today and still is refusing to take no for an answer ..

Comment

• I think this pretty much says it all. I found this on youtube when I was looking around for how to videos on motorcycle maint. and stuff. I think you all might like watching this guy's girl make love to his bike.
              I don't know if it's a Kat, but damn

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

just wish the damn video was longer!!!!!

enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X