Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Do girls really dig us on a Katana? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do girls really dig us on a Katana? What do you think?

Post your love stories here; where girls jump onto the Kat and throw themselve at you
    sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

i actually met my ex girlfriend at bike night. surrounded by busas and gixxers hahaa we dated for a while. but im tellin you..livin on the beach...all the girls see is two wheels and they are dieing over it
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

I don't know about a love story, but I met my girl through a friend at a party. When she saw I had a nice kat she told me her bro used to have one. She told me we should go on a ride sometime. We got her some gear and a few dates later we were official. To this day we still love to take long rides on the Kat together.
      Life is a really long ride. Make sure you do it in style.

Comment

2 girls asked for my number while i was smoking in wal mart parking lot sitting on the kat, unfortunately they wernt that hot enough, but i wish i would have given them it and told them not to call me unless BOTH of the were gonna be there! then of course the occasional girl that yells something as i ride past. i think its cause bikes are usaully viewed as luxary and people think we have money...but who knows
        99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
        06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
        06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
        lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Of course they do! Girls like sporty looking bikes. They don't really care if it has a steel frame, or weak suspension, or it's underpowered. It has bodywork!

A "keeper", though, would think it's just as cool riding an old Triumph 650 as it is riding a CBGSZXR1600RR.... maybe even cooler, since you then qualify as more of a connoisseur than a squid.
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by delkampg View Post
            2 girls asked for my number while i was smoking in wal mart parking lot sitting on the kat, unfortunately they wernt that hot enough, but i wish i would have given them it and told them not to call me unless BOTH of the were gonna be there! then of course the occasional girl that yells something as i ride past. i think its cause bikes are usaully viewed as luxary and people think we have money...but who knows
            actually they see us being adventureful and not boring. any moe can sit and drive a lexus at 65 mph but only someone with a dying thirst for addrenaline can pop a wheelie doing 95mph in the slow lane. any that female wants to be that lucky lady holding onto you while she silently takes a dump from being scared :0

Comment

yea but have to ever seen the gold digers in a lexus...mmmmmm pink!
              Originally posted by giftedwon View Post
              actually they see us being adventureful and not boring. any moe can sit and drive a lexus at 65 mph but only someone with a dying thirst for addrenaline can pop a wheelie doing 95mph in the slow lane. any that female wants to be that lucky lady holding onto you while she silently takes a dump from being scared :0
              99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
              06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
              06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
              lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Well, my wife bought my Katana for me, so I know she must think it is hot!!

Good taste in a husband, and good tastes in a bike!
                Originally posted by Nero
                "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by yellow_kitty_kat View Post
                  Well, my wife bought my Katana for me, so I know she must think it is hot!!

Good taste in a husband, and good tastes in a bike!
                  Did she simultaneously take out an insurance policy on you?
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post

HAHA!!

Any way back on point, I met my girl at a poker run on my katana....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I met my girl in the spring of last year. I told her I ride and work on motorcycles and that it was my life. At first the kat scared her so her first ride was on my cruiser (VT600) her next ride was on the kat and she fell in love with the sportbikes.
                      She's savin up for a GS500F now
                      98 GSX750F
                      95 Honda VT600 vlx
                      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

I met my Kat while I was with my wife.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I haven't picked up any chicks with the bike.. Texas sucks.. I don't even get them yelling at me riding down the road

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                            She bought that a long time ago, but I just keep getting lucky.

I am quick like Ninja!
                            Originally posted by Nero
                            "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                            SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

My girl is the one who quelled the doubts about me buying my Kat.

That's real love right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X