Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Do girls really dig us on a Katana? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kahunah View Post
    <<<<< Her Quote: "Come to Virginia, I'll ride (with) you!"

(I'm not making this up!!)
    THE DOC
    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
    mistake when you make it again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
      They never grow out of it either. I'm 41 and a hot milf about my age made a comment about wanting a ride the other day when I was putting on my gear in a store parking lot, getting ready to take off. -She had two kids in tow.
      Maybe she was looking for....ahem... a different kind of ride?
      2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
      2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
        You're nicer than me.. I'd come back with "No I like to wear a helmet when I walk because you college chicks can't drive worth a #@*#!".. I hate idiots who ask stupid questions like that.. "Whatcha doin? Nothing just washing the dishes.. WTF it look I'm doing?!"
        and you wonder why you dont get any dates on the bike?
        99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
        1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
        '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
        Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

I recently had a couple of ladies from work ask me to give them a ride on it. One told me to not tell her husband because my bike looked kick-a** and riding a sport bike made her hotter than hell! (Thanks to the mods and fun from KR!!!) Still haven't given her a ride yet though b/c her hubby is about 6-7, 260 lbs! He's a big boy! So far only people who ride bikes say anything about the Can-o-tuna but oh well. One girl said she I should buy a Busa and my Kat was too slow! I asked her if she had a bike and she said NO, but she would like to ride with me anytime my wife isn't looking! LOL! Guess the Busa/trackbike stuff doesn't matter to chicks really.:mrgreen:

Comment

My woman loves my kat 1100, its a sexy looking beast. She says that when I make it growl and twist the throttle, it makes her get excited. LOL
            I have had two foxy young women who are either friends of friends or friends of family want to go for rides with me this year, the first one begged me not to take her home, she wanted to just keep going...the other girl has yet to ride with me but she is all excited about it.
            I better behave...

Comment

girls are all fags..... dont bother.....

sorry i may just be bitter right now......
              THE EMAIL BANDIT
              F4 I stunted out
              Cbr900 (low and stretched)
              MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

The other day I was leaving the bar. I hadn't even started my kat yet and this random girl walking by says please will you take me for a ride. I of course did. Upon our return she thanks me for getting her off and asks when we can do this again. Same night another girls tells me that her *** would look great on the back of my kat. Chicks approach my kat all the time and ask for rides. Who am I to say no?
                You got nothin to lose Don't be afraid to get down

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  I haven't picked up any chicks with the bike.. Texas sucks.. I don't even get them yelling at me riding down the road
                  Haha apparently you haven't been in the Houston area or you would have heard me! Well scratch that, you wouldn't have been able to hear me over my Yoshi pipe! =P

Riding thru my neighborhood I get stares from younger girls and I just hope it gives them a sense of adventure, that they can do it too! Let's get some more babes on bikes!

Comment

Originally posted by FastJetta97 View Post
                    girls are all fags..... dont bother.....

sorry i may just be bitter right now......

awe, whassa matter pookie?

Originally posted by Lehbs View Post
                    Last weekend I had a car of High school girls ask if they could take my picture on the bike while I was stopped in Bragg Creek... Does that count?
                    Bragg Creek girls don't count.... *lol*
                    Last edited by kat_kitten; 08-25-2008, 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Bikes are just bikes. If a girl wants a ride it's because she's seen you without your gear on. Get a grip guys.
                      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                      ------------------------------------------
                      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
                        and you wonder why you dont get any dates on the bike?
                        LOL.. I'm an *** sometimes.. I can't help it!

Originally posted by Atomic Spook View Post
                        Haha apparently you haven't been in the Houston area or you would have heard me! Well scratch that, you wouldn't have been able to hear me over my Yoshi pipe! =P

Riding thru my neighborhood I get stares from younger girls and I just hope it gives them a sense of adventure, that they can do it too! Let's get some more babes on bikes!
                        Dayum.. I need to come down to Houston.. We can blow through the neighborhood!

Comment

the first day i got my katana i dropped it in front of my girlfriend. i was pulling up to where she was waiting for me and the road i was on was slightly slanted downward to my left. i stopped right in front of her and i thought the bike was in N. then i released the clutch and it stalled. The bike shook and i tried my best to keep it up but i ended up letting it down really really slowly, luckily barely any visible damage was done and nothing internal. we're still dating, and she loves being on the back. but man was that embarassing....

Comment

Originally posted by jchou87 View Post
                            the first day i got my katana i dropped it in front of my girlfriend. i was pulling up to where she was waiting for me and the road i was on was slightly slanted downward to my left. i stopped right in front of her and i thought the bike was in N. then i released the clutch and it stalled. The bike shook and i tried my best to keep it up but i ended up letting it down really really slowly, luckily barely any visible damage was done and nothing internal. we're still dating, and she loves being on the back. but man was that embarassing....
                            I was getting my gear on in the parking lot of Target one day, watching a guy and a girl on a GSXR get ready to leave. The guy had his right foot on the brake, and his left foot on the ground (duh) when the girl started to get on the pillion - then I noticed that she was going to mount it from the right side. As she put her weight on the peg, the bike shifted over, the rider went to put his foot down, and slipped or something. Down the bike went.

There was nothing I could do but help the guy lift the bike. They were both pretty embarrassed, and he told me they had the bike for a week, and that this was their first trip out of the neighborhood.

I felt bad for them.
                            Originally posted by Nero
                            "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                            SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

chicks really dig kats i get looks all the time i was at a cruise in the other day and a chick started drooling all over mine, sat on it, took a picture of her, and everything was awesome... the moment she said she was still 17 was the moment i pressed DELETE on my phone and got rid of any jail sentence evidence
                              97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
                              94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by 4g vtec View Post
                                the moment she said she was still 17 was the moment i pressed DELETE on my phone and got rid of any jail sentence evidence

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X