Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Do girls really dig us on a Katana? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met my Kat while I was with my wife.
    Wow, the important part is that your wife let you have a mistress named KAT
    sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

Originally posted by GSXF View Post
      She's the only reason i still have it. She doesn't want me to sell it I guess the busa, the FZR and the SV aren't enough

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

thankfully chicks don't seem to cat-call (or kat-call... bwahaha) me too much... although certain ones do double takes.

but guys are quite responsive =)
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

No chicks, but a gay guy I know swears I look "hot Hot HOT" on it. Scary really. His husband doesn't like me much.
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by yellow_kitty_kat View Post
            Well, my wife bought my Katana for me
            Me too!

Originally posted by GSXF View Post
            Mmmm, Kat Von D.... She's on my short list of celebs

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
              Did she simultaneously take out an insurance policy on you?
              [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

My wife and I starting dated shortly after I crashed my Kat. My arm in a sling, walking with a limp and all covered in bruises (doesn't it sound romantic)

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
                  My wife and I starting dated shortly after I crashed my Kat. My arm in a sling, walking with a limp and all covered in bruises (doesn't it sound romantic)

Chicks Dig Scars

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gytrdunkat View Post
                    Me too!

Mmmm, Kat Von D.... She's on my short list of celebs
                    +1 on kat von d! wooooooo hot hot hot hah
                    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                    k9 GSX-R 600
                    GO VOLS!

Comment

pick up girls
                      It didn't work for Jackarse! We'll see how he does with his Triumph!
                      Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

How about being a single, 20 year old male in college with a crotch rocket I've actually made a list, I've had 21 ladies on my bike .. every single one would go for another ride .. I just think its funny when a cute girl sees my helmet and says "Hey. you have a motorcycle?" , "Yeah, parked outside" , "Is it a crotch rocket?" , "Haha yeah its a Suzuki Katana" , "So .. uh ... when are you going to give me a ride "

Comment

Originally posted by mdmaro View Post
                          How about being a single, 20 year old male in college with a crotch rocket I've actually made a list, I've had 21 ladies on my bike .. every single one would go for another ride .. I just think its funny when a cute girl sees my helmet and says "Hey. you have a motorcycle?" , "Yeah, parked outside" , "Is it a crotch rocket?" , "Haha yeah its a Suzuki Katana" , "So .. uh ... when are you going to give me a ride "
                          You're nicer than me.. I'd come back with "No I like to wear a helmet when I walk because you college chicks can't drive worth a #@*#!".. I hate idiots who ask stupid questions like that.. "Whatcha doin? Nothing just washing the dishes.. WTF it look I'm doing?!"

Comment

I'm 39, and apparently the only girls who come up to me and ask for a ride are obvious jailbait(small town, nothing to do, schools out, and no colleges in the area.)

jailbait = NO RIDING.

I'm gonna get a sign for my bike that says something like:

"YOU MUST BE AT LEAST THIS TALL TO RIDE THE KATANA"

man, i wish i was 16 again.

on the other hand, a bartender from a local watering hole got a ride

See My Garage for mods...
                            T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                            Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Originally posted by JayBell View Post
                              "YOU MUST BE AT LEAST THIS TALL TO RIDE THE KATANA"
                              dude.. i wouldn't trust height.... a 16y/o teammate of mine is almost 6' *lol*
                              might want to think about IDing them instead *lol*
                              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Get one of those signs from the gas station that says "If you were born after todays date in 19XX, you cannot buy alcohol" and just change it to say "you cannot ride the bike"
                                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                                X