No announcement yet.
X

Why do you ride?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this question.... I ride to get away from life. It's a way to just relax and have fun. Plus it's good alone time. I like riding at dusk when their is no one on the road. Just me and the open road. Plus, I like going to the twisties for that quick adrenaline rush. When my heart starts to race, that's when I know I'm having fun!!!
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I got to ride on the back of a bike with my neighbor when I was 6 or 7 and when we hit the first corner I fell in love(with the bike, not the guy), the feeling of almost laying on the ground at 60 is better then being on a roller coaster! The acceleration on a bike gives me goosebumps! I want to ride w/o a helmet every day, but the cagers make me think it'd be a bad idea but yeah I think it's just a really free feeling, and having complete control over all that power is a great feeling as well.

Comment

Why I Ride

I love the feeling of being on a bike and taking corners.

Comment

I ride because Moma wouldn't buy me a pony when I was little....
          -Scott
          '88 Katana 600
          sigpic

Comment

im a relatively new rider... about 2,000 miles under my belt... and for me, riding is more than just a way to save gas... every time i gear up and ride, i no longer care about all the distractions in life. its like i enter my own world of peace and sanity. i must say it quite an amazing feeling. the great thing is im only 19 and i have many many more years left to feel this.

Comment

Working...
            X