X

Ebay Beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md86
    Ah ,good ol MAW . I freakin HATE them beeches . I got screwed by them AND Bike Bandit . Boycott .
    Yea bike bandit has been dropping the ball lately, I ordered some parts a couple weeks ago, they finally showed up, and mind you I ordered parts for my katana, in the box I find a breather filter for a honda, and some sort of rubber boot thing for a kawi....??? wtf!
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Originally posted by reconstyle
      Originally posted by md86
      Ah ,good ol MAW . I freakin HATE them beeches . I got screwed by them AND Bike Bandit . Boycott .
      Yea bike bandit has been dropping the ball lately, I ordered some parts a couple weeks ago, they finally showed up, and mind you I ordered parts for my katana, in the box I find a breather filter for a honda, and some sort of rubber boot thing for a kawi....??? wtf!
      I've had a couple problems with BikeBandit, too. They were slow as hell to get my last two orders out the door, and they had to send me two of the four spark plugs I ordered because they ran out (they didn't mention they were low during checkout). I placed the order on March 16th and they didn't even put the first half of the order in the mail until the 27th!!
      1994 Naked Katana 600
      Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

Remember: if you want Kat maint supplies that ship same day (or next day if after 4 PM Eastern), I stock a ton of OEM Kat maint parts cheaper than either BikeBandit or RonAyers, and I ship daily (like those spark plugs you needed Damian).

See the my special offers in my KR Members-only Special Offers: CyberPoet's Maintenance Supplies thread. for more info.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Ahh Bike Bandit I dont think their sevice is very hott! and dont you hate that when they forget to mention @ checkout that they are out of stock.
            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

What do you expect from someone that calls themselves a bandit
              Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Story .....
                I NEEDED a new head gasket last spring , and I needed it like the day before , so I paid an extra $20 for next-day shipping . I wanted it FAST . I ended up getting it like 6 days later , which is what STANDARD shipping said it'd take . I called , and they basically told me "TS" . Yeah , that's just lovely .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I finally broke down and called MAW and was told that my order was processing normally. I asked her why it shows on their website that canadian orders can take 2-3 weeks and it has been over a week and a half and my tire has not been picked up by any courier yet. Is that normal? Her reply was that they only go to the post office once a week.....what a load of crap, will never buy from there ever again!
                  2007 GSXR 750 Blk/Blu
                  2002 GSXF 600 Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Ythen57
                    ...they only go to the post office once a week.....what a load of crap, will never buy from there ever again!
                    That is unsat. My post office has posters on the wall advertising that they can go to commercial locations to pick up packages for free.
                    1994 Naked Katana 600
                    Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ythen57
                      I finally broke down and called MAW and was told that my order was processing normally. I asked her why it shows on their website that canadian orders can take 2-3 weeks and it has been over a week and a half and my tire has not been picked up by any courier yet. Is that normal? Her reply was that they only go to the post office once a week.....what a load of crap, will never buy from there ever again!
                      Haven't they heard -- the USPS will pick-up for free on any regular-mail-service day if there's just one priority mail package in the stack? I use it all the time to ship you guys your stuff; I don't have to go anywhere, they come to my door and knock (USPS recently even upgraded that service -- you can now request a specific time-of-day). If I ship a really big load (lots of pkgs), they even send out a complete mail truck to haul it away rather than making my regular carrier take it.

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

[quote="katanasoldier"]Some sellers just don't answer especially the big ones, then boom! It shows up one day.

If it makes you feel any better braunstein has had my 105 bucks for almost 2 months and still no sliders

...Does he ever really send them or just keep our money indefinitely?
                        LMT

Comment

IVE ORDERD DIRTBIKE STUFF FROM THEM AND THEY DID TAKE THERE SWEET ASS TIME BUT MAN I HOPE YOU GET YOUR STUFF!!

Comment

Working...
                          X