X
X

Concealed Handguns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

personally, I think you should trade the kat in for one of these and leave the gun at home

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

"Sir, your lighting isn't D.O.T. approved."

"Lighting? We don't need no stinking lighting!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2
        "Sir, your lighting isn't D.O.T. approved."

"Lighting? We don't need no stinking lighting!!"
        well I just assumed he would invest in a set of night vision goggles. hoodlums can't jack him if they can't see him coming.

Comment

Or let your muzzle flash light the way.

Comment

Lets try and keep this on course and non personal for everyone. Im staying out of the debate for personal reasons as far as politics and guns are concerned but just keep it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
                Anyone come up with a good place to store a firearm on a bike? Is it possible to bolt (or weld) a lockbox somewhere under the fairings that would be accessible? Maybe the storage under the seat could be modified to contain a lockbox somewhere?
                It would be very easy for someone with a bit of welding skill to cut away the plastic undertray cubby right behind the battery on a 98+ and weld a metal box with locking mechanism into that same place. In the meantime, a stout cable lock that will fit through the trigger guard and around the rear subframe member would also work even if theives got the seat off.

Still, me thinks bars, drunks and guns should never be stirred or shaken together...

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                  Lets try and keep this on course and non personal for everyone. Im staying out of the debate for personal reasons as far as politics and guns are concerned but just keep it
                  see that pic up there...a few posts before yours? that was the turning point to keep that from happening.
                  way ahead of you buddy

Comment

I would just like to say that while I was into this debate yesterday and late the night before, I was not in the best of moods. I was all psyched and happy about picking up the old kat, then the gf.....excuse me....ex gf, started her bs up again. no sob stories...no rants.....nothing. I just walked away from it. I am too psyched on the bikes to even let that shit get in the way. So anyway, that is why I debated like I did. It was like a way for me to vent. I was just frustrated. Add my feelings about guns to that and....well, you get the picture. I have no hard feelings towards anyone on here over this. On the contrary....it was theraputic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                      On the contrary....it was theraputic.
                      We're gonna have to start charging you for all these "therapy sessions" say $2 a post sounds fair

Just kinding man, No familly is complete without that Crotchety Old uncle that speaks his mind and ain't afraid to tell it like it is. Uncle Mojoe

Comment

I would just like to say that while I was into this debate yesterday and late the night before, I was not in the best of moods. I was all psyched and happy about picking up the old kat, then the gf.....excuse me....ex gf, started her bs up again. no sob stories...no rants.....nothing. I just walked away from it. I am too psyched on the bikes to even let that shiate get in the way. So anyway, that is why I debated like I did. It was like a way for me to vent. I was just frustrated. Add my feelings about guns to that and....well, you get the picture. I have no hard feelings towards anyone on here over this. On the contrary....it was theraputic.
                        It seams like you are changing girlfriends like changing pair of shoes.
                        Or is it the same G/F?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE1000
                          It seams like you are changing girlfriends like changing pair of shoes.
                          Or is it the same G/F?
                          actually, when I was changing gf's like I was changing my shoes, all was fine. It was peaceful and I was getting laid more often wth no bs.....
                          the last 7 months has been the same gf....and that is when the bs started.
                          so, screw the one on one relationships for a long while.....I am going back to being a dawg for the summer

Comment

...I am going back to being a dawg for the summer
                            Or at least until you and her work it out again. I think she may be a keeper.

Cheers,
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                              ...I am going back to being a dawg for the summer
                              Or at least until you and her work it out again. I think she may be a keeper.
                              +1 for sure. I really wanted to start a poll, but I didn't feel it was appropriate as I don't know Mojoe well at all. However, I've seen mention of this gf more times then Cyber has corrected me

If someone who knows him better is so inclined, I was thinking:

Will Mojoe get back with his now ex-gf:

a) In less than a month

b) In less than 2 months

c) In less than 3 months

d) Never, he has sworn her off for good

e) They're already back together, but he's not telling us

****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

I'm thinking the poll should be in days (1-3 days, 4-7, 8-10, etc). I'm thinking if they don't get it sorted within 25 days, it won't get sorted.

Cheers,
                                =-= The CyberPoet
                                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                                X