• Show
Clear All

• Wild-Bill
    replied
    Wow, that thing looks great!

Leave a comment:

• katwizard
    replied
    My 92 Katana 1100 with a GSXR paint scheme.....

The Kat was my last winters project.......having the head ported and new cams is all I am doing this winter........I currently have the 92 GSXR1100 stripped down for paint and motor work. I love my older Suzuki's.

Leave a comment:

• BIGKAT1100
    replied
    800 bucks never looked so good .... thats a beautiful bike and my favorite color as well ...

Well Done, Sir

Leave a comment:

• BIG-KO
    replied
    Very..Very nice !

and a fantastic deal to boot !

Leave a comment:

• Wild-Bill
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• bljakkl
    replied

Bought it from the original owner w/all paperwork for $550. Needed new carbs that I was able to have redone with the help of a set from a member on this site for about $250 total. Runs great now.

Leave a comment:

• GSXFJim
    replied
    Originally posted by broomboi404
    i have an 1127 kat that i got and got run now im going to sell it or pull motor and put in 1994 600 frame

the 1100 is a 1990

1990 suzuki gsx1100f for sale - YouTube
    1990 gsx1100f for sale - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• garyphiliph
    replied
    Brakes from GSXR750

Wild Bill,

they are nissin 4 pots from a GSXR750 from 1989 up to I think it was 1991. After this they went to 6 pots.

They are also on the GSXR1100 1989 to 1991 then they went to 6 pots.

4 pots are the best for feel as I researched all the forums and cheaper to maintain etc.

I did put 15w in the front forks to compensate for the extra braking and the braking is spot on now.

Leave a comment:

• Wild-Bill
    replied
    What are those front brakes off of?

Leave a comment:

• garyphiliph
    replied
    My 1996 gsx1100fr

17" wheels from GSXR 750
    nissin 4 pots on front wheel
    Bandit 1200 rear brake caliper
    GSXR1100 mirrors
    MTC exhausts (1 either side) runs faster and cleaner with baffles out
    K&N air filter fitted.
    taller after market screen to stop wind buffeting

117 bhp at back wheel on dyno (no mods to engine) she has 38000 miles on her but runs like a dream

She is a good bike and surprises a lot of modern sports bikes with her acceleration in the lower gears and torque when in top gear. The 17" wheels also make it steer and handle better.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• gsxkat1100
    replied
    My 90 Kat.

Hopefully the attachment doesn't mess up
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BIGKAT1100
    replied
    A lot of nice bikes on this site ... keep the pictures coming

Leave a comment:

• BIG-KO
    replied
    Originally posted by danskatana1100 View Post
    I just bought my 1991 Suzuki GSX 1100 a few weeks ago. Its had two owners before. The second owner had owned it since 1993. Its got 10,500 actual miles. Totally stock except for the tank protector. I'm 49, so its my mid life crisis bike. I've always liked these bikes, so I got lucky buying it. I payed 2000 for it, so I think I did ok.
    Very nice! I think you did very well. Lots of life left in that Big Kat.

Leave a comment:

• Big Nate
    replied
    I bought my big Kat over 4 years ago and have rode it to Salt Lake City, UT to watch the World Superbike Races; Sante Fe, NM, with some friends; and Laguna Seca, CA to watch the MotoGp races last July. I've converted to the chain to 530, and added progressive spings to the forks. I'm only at 32,000 Miles on the odometer.
    Nate @ Zion NP.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BIGKAT1100
    replied
    Originally posted by danskatana1100 View Post
    I just bought my 1991 Suzuki GSX 1100 a few weeks ago. Its had two owners before. The second owner had owned it since 1993. Its got 10,500 actual miles. Totally stock except for the tank protector. I'm 49, so its my mid life crisis bike. I've always liked these bikes, so I got lucky buying it. I payed 2000 for it, so I think I did ok.
    Thats a clean lookin bike .... very nice ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X